Hitler Didi

Will Rati Pandey make?

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Will Rati Pandey ever be succeed to hold first position like before in this site? I don't think it will ever happen further because there have been two more actors in here who getting articles because of which they holding top positions where as Rati did not get any article last week that is why she held fifth Position. I am really astonished to see that happening this time . An actress Rati Pandey who deserves first postion till this site runs, having worst rank as compared to others. Don't you feel India-Forums should post number of articles same to every top star so that they could stifle to hold top Ranks P.S- No offence is meant to hurt any fan's feeling. What i wanting to say for a long time , i have said now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazz-rp thumbnail
total wrong  ...mara dost  chahaya too ya kabhi bhi kar saktay hain ..
but woo ab apnay kam main busy hai .. ...
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she will come to top position sure about it
fans will do itπŸ‘πŸΌ 
4evalost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
does this ranking system actually mean something tho? Rati is a fab actress! she is doing a great job and im sure will be flooded of offers anyway regardless of her rank,,,

i personally think its a farce..
this week barun sobti had 2 articles after a very very long time...

and then drashi dhami and gurmeet have multiple articles the next day!! 

i felt something was fishy...like whoever posts these articles wants the later 2 to hold onto their positions..

i may be wrong but i come to this site every day and look at the articles and it was more than a coincidence that after baruns articles they published DD and GC ones soon after!!

as for rati shes a fab actress and i dont think the ranking defines her acting skills anyway!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazz-rp

totalwrong ...mara dost chahaya too ya kabhi bhi kar saktay hain ..

but woo ab apnay kam main busy hai .. ...

kiske bare mein baat kar rahe ho
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: vula.kv

she will come to top position sure about it

fans will do itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Amen. For that India forums should post number of articles same to Rati also so that she holds better Rank.
She is versatile actress who i want to see winning accolates for her roles from everywhere.
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh...it shd be rather asked like..."Will Rati Pandey's Fans succeed in getting her to the Top position and maintain her at No.1 position". Which we all believe that she Truely deserves the Top place as she is the Best.

Hmm...if the Numb of Articles posted of Actors are in Unequal number. We all need to work in the other way round. We can comment as much as we can on her profile and wht ever lil opportunities we get in the form of few Articles or videos. Atleast all these comments will add on to the Ranking.

I dont personally believe in this Rankings but it disappoints me to see her at some other place than the No.1 position where she has to be! Soo its in Her Fans hands to get her the Position which she Deserves!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4evalost

does this ranking system actually mean something tho? Rati is a fab actress! she is doing a great job and im sure will be flooded of offers anyway regardless of her rank,,,

i personally think its a farce..
this week barun sobti had 2 articles after a very very long time...

and then drashi dhami and gurmeet have multiple articles the next day!!

i felt something was fishy...like whoever posts these articles wants the later 2 to hold onto their positions..

i may be wrong but i come to this site every day and look at the articles and it was more than a coincidence that after baruns articles they published DD and GC ones soon after!!

as for rati shes a fab actress and i dont think the ranking defines her acting skills anyway!

Agree with each word of you. Ranks don't define acting skills and popularity of any star . Though it feels bad listening insensitive comments for our Favorites from Non Fans whose star holding better positions as compared to our fav stars . They behave like their stars are more popular all over world.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Ahh...it shd be rather asked like..."Will Rati Pandey's Fans succeed in getting her to the Top position and maintain her at No.1 position". Which we all believe that she Truely deserves the Top place as she is the Best.

Hmm...if the Numb of Articles posted of Actors are in Unequal number. We all need to work in the other way round. We can comment as much as we can on her profile and wht ever lil opportunities we get in the form of few Articles or videos. Atleast all these comments will add on to the Ranking.

I dont personally believe in this Rankings but it disappoints me to see her at some other place than the No.1 position where she has to be! Soo its in Her Fans hands to get her the Position which she Deserves!

Dear. You said very right. We should comment in her profile, pics videos whatever we get related to her if any article on her is not posted. Let me tell you that other stars fans also do same and if those stars having articles frequently in here then there will be majority of comments to calculate their ranks that comes out to be better as compared to those stars as Rati who did not get articles last week.
I also don't trust This Rank system because it always brings unexpected result. As sunny Leone who having few fans and comments in her profile, though every week she holds positions under 35.
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
evn i dnt believe iin these rankings...bt it always feels gr8 2 c her at d top...esp wen she is much more talented than d actors placed above her...bt i wonder hw come her no. of fans has reduced drastically...πŸ˜• Edited by arti_17 - 12 years ago