ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely loved this episode! And I can't help but feel as if the CV's prolonging this track and making us wait ages to see HC made it worth while, right? Hai...😍

The episode started of with Sia(Jhanvi) in the temple where she's praying for Geeta's soul alternating with Viraaj looking at the ashes and saying something along the lines of "I won't let you get peace that easily." I think this shows that in the future, Jhanvi will not be able to escape from Viraaj , no matter how hard she tries. The fact that Geeta ultimately sacrificed herself for the sake of Jhanvi's freedom is the starting of events but I can't help but feel that Viraaj knows that Jhanvi is alive. I'm not sure whether he actually knows or not but perhaps subconsciously he knows this and the fact that he "doesn't want to let her get peace easily" is perhaps aiming at Jhanvi and that he will always be looking for her. 

It's interesting to see that whilst this is going on, Raghav (Harshad Chopra) is making his debut entry. Perhaps this symbolises that even if Viraj will keep Jhanvi/Sia trapped, Raghav will always act like her Ram and stop him. The fact that Raghav used his wits to make the bus stop for him, perhaps foreshadows this that he will stop Viraj. Also, it could also mean that Jhanvi is on a bumpy ride resulting in her hurting (from Viraj's abuse) and therefore Raghav is the one to stop this and end the cycle. 

Thank you for reading, any response? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Viraj will find her in future and try and harm her or take her back and that is when Raghav will be her savior 😍

I loved the symbolism of the epi and though some people feel his entry was OTT i feel the dramatization was necessary to make people feel that YES Raghav is the one who can deal with someone like Viraj! His attitude, his fearlessness, his presence of mind, his calmness, his passion all portrayed yesterday are the things required to fight someone like Viraj

I thought it was a job well done, the only thing i did not like was how bus stopped inches ahead of him rest i loved every bit of it
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked ur post yaar...it was trully an awsome episode...
it will be interesting to watch raghav helping sia to get out of viraj's cruelness...
@soaps1:completely agree with u...
silky_harshad thumbnail
, it was rocking...harshad's entry as Raghav was so so droolicious 😍 Raghav's style,passion,intensity everything is so dreamy 😍 😍
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What i have observed in the epi yesterday there was some related scenes.i mean jhanvi one  in delhi and viraj in his house..

In the mandir jhanvi praying for geeta's soul to get peace but on the other side we as a viewer we know its geeta's ashes in the urn ..what viraj says i wont let you get peace..

Definitely viraj will not leave jhanvi in peace once he finds out she is alive..thats what he is ranting since jhanvi escaped from his tortures..i will punish you..it will be a revenge track..

Now most important scene in the epi raghav entry..it may have seem like a hero entry in a movie but there is a lot of significance in that entry scene.

Raghav is shown running  after the bus .sweating and  he succeeded in stopping it at the end..in fact he reached first and waited for it.all the vehicles coming had to divert but he did not move..

To conclude it shows he dont accept defeat..he is daring...no matter what he wont back step..today he will fight the goons in the bus and save jhanvi..thats the traits in his character thats needed for him to fight back against viraj later..he wont leave jhanvi's side but protect her by all means..i think thats was a good intro of his character yesterday..
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I absolutely loved yesterday's episode.  It has to be dramatic since he will be helping Sia to come out of from fear and also help her to live normal and happy life.  Most importantly I simply love the background score during his entry.  So symbolic.

Plus he has to fight with other character of the show whose torture is way beyond the expectation and for that you need character that can fight with him without any fear.  He will be there to protect her from all the torture and suffering so it has to be dramatic.

silky_harshad thumbnail
Haiii Raghav's BG was toh 😍