sruthinavyarock thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when the episode strted for the first 5min i liked the epi,i liked navya serving anant nd especially the bekaboo BG.😳AT THE END OF THE EPI.FELT VERY BAD FOR NAVYA.I thnk there wil be another seperation track 😭coz in 2days epi navya tld that she wil nt meet anant.so i thnk we shuld get ready for a seperation track.😭 HOPE THIS TRACK ENDS SOON.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
there will be a naatak ..a drama..on her not taking care of anant...by durgandha... and so she wil decide to stay away... that will make anant feel worse...n he wil get angry or upset...

i guess that will happen😭🤢
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sajinifaby

there will be a naatak ..a drama..on her not taking care of anant...by durgandha... and so she wil decide to stay away... that will make anant feel worse...n he wil get angry or upset...

i guess that will happen😭🤢

dis my8 happen, even i feel d same
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hope so...any way track chaye jaisa bhi eo mujhko to bas Anya ko dekhne s matlab h...so i m enjoy the track
karishma_anya thumbnail
Now V cannot xpect nythng 4m anantika coz she has proved she's not a gud writer n sep ho ya na ho kya farak padta hai coz dis track is no less dan separation.i think is mnth tak to ye chalega crag gr r r r
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
want to see strong Navya and baba's true face comes out soon...