khamoshiyan-exclusive female lead

catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

any idea about the female lead in khamoshiyan...

mohit is the male lead n whose is the female lead any idea???

in some article it was stated that sukriti khandpal was selected to enact the female lead in khamoshiyan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

catalyst thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaniaMohit

its not true.mohit's female lead is an newbie and her name is "mrunal"

i dont know excatly who iss the female lead but read in an article...rumours are as such...letz juss wait n watch for the promo to hit the screen...m excited...sanaya and mohit working on the same channel...gr88 !!!!!:D

catalyst thumbnail

thnx for the news though...people in tb article are commenting sukriti being the lead...rumours ARGHH...cant wait till june for the soap to telecast!:D

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: icegurl789

thnx for the news though...people in tb article are commenting sukriti being the lead...rumours ARGHH...cant wait till june for the soap to telecast!:D

I know 😳 I'm so excited to see his new role , new looks ! ☺️ AHHH My baby <3
SandCastle. thumbnail
^^ Sukirti Kandpal is doing Jay Mehta's Show on Zee TV & Will essay the role of an NRI in it & Nandish Sandhu will be Cast Opposite her, its a Confirmed News ! Whereas Mohit is doing Khamoshiyaan for Star Plus & will essay the role of NRI in it ! Both Mohit & Sukirti r playing NRI Roles & so dis Confusion but they wont be paired Opposite... The Female Lead for Mohit is a Newbie & Its Confirmed ! =D
catalyst thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ektaa..

^^ Sukirti Kandpal is doing Jay Mehta's Show on Zee TV & Will essay the role of an NRI in it & Nandish Sandhu will be Cast Opposite her, its a Confirmed News ! Whereas Mohit is doing Khamoshiyaan for Star Plus & will essay the role of NRI in it ! Both Mohit & Sukirti r playing NRI Roles & so dis Confusion but they wont be paired Opposite... The Female Lead for Mohit is a Newbie & Its Confirmed ! =D

thnx dear...monaya rocks!!!1

sanaya's doing gr88 wrkk in ipkknd...wishing all the best to mohit for his role in khamoshiyan!:D

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Ektaa..

@Bold : Nandish replaced by Vikaas Bhalla.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#ff0000">@Bold :</font> <font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Nandish replaced by Vikaas Bhalla.</font>

vikas bhalla replaced him in uttaran.this is the new show were nandish is cast opposite sukriti.Edited by snowwhite28 - 12 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too read in the article newbie and not sukriti.
jurrywhats28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no yaar...not sukirti kandpal she is good but she doesn't suit mohit.take some preety new-comer or i think mahi vij will make a good pair with mohit