Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

Okay, you can joke if you must, but am trying to be serious. ðŸ˜³

Love?  Respect?  Pity?  Duty? 

None of the above? 

Just likes to sleep on that floor? 

i hope sandhya understand her responsibility soon for suraj...
Edited by RumelaDawn - 12 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Rumeladawn :  when you say responsibility... wifely duties? just washing his clothes, making sure he eats, sleeps ?
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She says she respects him (several times a day), so she must respect him... Respect is a good start

She knows the meaning and importance of marriage, so she is bound by the promises of marriage...Duty and responsibility is also a good thing

She cares for his health, well being, shop, family, so she has some sort of affection for him...Affection is good too

The above was enough for simple Suraj to call it love...But for Sandy??? No...This is not "love" enough for her...

I wonder which message from heaven she's waiting for...😕

Perhaps she read a lot of M&B novels or watched a certain love-hate starplus serial and is waiting for her dil to go dhak-dhak in his vicinity, a certain "Oy waaay" song to start and have Suraj mistreat her before "feeling" love?😛 Isnt the wonderful "Tu suraj main sanjh piyaji" track good enough for her? ðŸ˜†

(Disclaimer- I like watching the luv-hate SP serial before its 1000 supporters pelt me with ande-tamater)

Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

She says she respects him (several times a day), so she must respect him... Respect is a good start

She knows the meaning and importance of marriage, so she is bound by the promises of marriage...Duty and responsibility is also a good thing

She cares for his health, well being, shop, family, so she has some sort of affection for him...Affection is good too

The above was enough for simple Suraj to call it love...But for Sandy??? No...This is not "love" enough for her...

I wonder which message from heaven she's waiting for...😕

Perhaps she read a lot of M&B novels or watched a certain love-hate starplus serial and is waiting for her dil to go dhak-dhak in his vicinity, a certain "Oy waaay" song to start and have Suraj mistreat her before "feeling" love?😛 Isnt the wonderful "Tu suraj main sanjh piyaji" track good enough for her? ðŸ˜†

(Disclaimer- I like watching the luv-hate SP serial before its 1000 supporters pelt me with ande-tamater)

she says she respects him...okay.
affection? hmmm...I don't see a lot of that.
definitely no dhak dhaks...I sometimes need a stethoscope to check if she has a pulse...although recently she was more lively.
duty...yes.

i'm wondering if one day she'll find his lack of formal education will make her resent him.

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post Hiral...

We are not exposed to Sandhya's POV regarding Suraj yet but her actions so far has shown  all that the above posts have mentioned and  that she has a sense of responsibility in this marriage

She cares for Suraj enough to bear all of Bhabho's mistreatment to keep him from getting hurt...

She actually loves Suraj and has has grown attached to him and cares deeply for him which is the reason she is still in that house...

But I am a romantic and so feel that Sandhya has fallen in love with Suraj but maybe she is just taking all of life's challenges as a test where she feels the need to excel and keep trying until she reaches that excellence in results...

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Good post Hiral...

We are not exposed to Sandhya's POV regarding Suraj yet but her actions so far has shown  all that the above posts have mentioned and  that she has a sense of responsibility in this marriage

She cares for Suraj enough to bear all of Bhabho's mistreatment to keep him from getting hurt...

She actually loves Suraj and has has grown attached to him and cares deeply for him which is the reason she is still in that house...

But I am a romantic and so feel that Sandhya has fallen in love with Suraj but maybe she is just taking all of life's challenges as a test where she feels the need to excel and keep trying until she reaches that excellence in results...

@bold :  that may be right... but how does she know she has reached that level of excellence? There are no marks here. This is where she may be going wrong. This is life...and matters of the heart...not some challenge.

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

i'm wondering if one day she'll find his lack of formal education will make her resent him.

She says it doesnt matter (when preeti made her speech to bhabho) but most people would find it a stumbling block... But she is not "most people"...She's more strong willed than many...A bhabho in the making (with more refinement and polish of course)...Maybe then Suraj will love/like her again ...Ewww
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

She says it doesnt matter (when preeti made her speech to bhabho) but most people would find it a stumbling block... But she is not "most people"...She's more strong willed than many...A bhabho in the making (with more refinement and polish of course)...Maybe then Suraj will love/like her again ...Ewww

seriously you are cracking me up! ðŸ¤£  a more refined Bhabo. Eww is right...when you think of the Suraj angle. I admit I did call her Bhabo2.