Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MR21

gulaal says i did broke their trust...i always thought that only i know good n bad of this family...i can take every decision...as i thought that i knew what is correct n wrong...n so i thought which fire burnt my happiness...i will keep it as secret...i am afarid that this fire may burn the family also...but how did i think that i can keep this big secret from this family...n see what did my mistake did...this secret burn this family but also it finished the relation of me with this house...n i am unable to do anything...i should get punishment for this mistake...i should get punishment for my mistake...

Finally Gulaal realized where she went wrong
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

gulaal says i did broke their trust...i always thought that only i know good n bad of this family...i can take every decision...as i thought that i knew what is correct n wrong...n so i thought which fire burnt my happiness...i will keep it as secret...i am afarid that this fire may burn the family also...but how did i think that i can keep this big secret from this family...n see what did my mistake did...this secret burn this family but also it finished the relation of me with this house...n i am unable to do anything...i should get punishment for this mistake...i should get punishment for my mistake...

@bold - yes i felt really angry when she took that decision about Kesu's marriage to terrorist but now that she is sorry about it i can sympathise  with her😭
minizz thumbnail
actually the scene has been described beautifully by Srushti that there is nothing much to add.I loved what she wrote about Gulaal and Kesar finally letting go of all the misunderstandings,barriers and crying together for the person they loved the most😭
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kesar shouts gulaal...n turns her holding her shoulders...he says gulaal...dont stop gulaal...dont stop...cry out...cry...cry...gulaal cries aloud holding his collar n says this house is my world...n my world is broken...the most awaiting hug while they cry out...

minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

@bold - yes i felt really angry when she took that decision about Kesu's marriage to terrorist but now that she is sorry about it i can sympathise  with her😭

yay Aditi ko Gullu se sympathy hui

minizz thumbnail

kesar shouts gulaal...n turns her holding her shoulders...he says gulaal...dont stop gulaal...dont stop...cry out...cry...cry...gulaal cries aloud holding his collar n says this house is my world...n my world is broken...the most awaiting hug while they cry out...

I love that dialogue yeh ghar hi meri duniya aur meri duniya ujad gayi.makes me cry every time.So true na Gulaal has always restricted herself within these four walls this was her world for the last 10 years so when the family rejected her-she lost everything.

Both Kesar and Gulaal needed to cry out cause they never broke down after Vasant's death😭
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
reva crying...yogesh taunting her...i cant even listen his bhakwaas 🤢...reva says stop this yogesh...she says he always wants a reason to blame her family...she says if that is the case then i can also say that how can gulaal bhabhi keep this as a secret from all of us...revji comes n says he is very upset with all this..how can my gulaal can take this pain...reva says that gulaal bhabhi know abt this from the last 10 years...revji in shock...

minizz thumbnail
Ramya,the cruel CVs cut out the most awaited hug  too soon yaar.I will never forgive them for that😡
minizz thumbnail

reva crying...yogesh taunting her...i cant even listen his bhakwaas 🤢...reva says stop this yogesh...she says he always wants a reason to blame her family...she says if that is the case then i can also say that how can gulaal bhabhi keep this as a secret from all of us...revji comes n says he is very upset with all this..how can my gulaal can take this pain...reva says that gulaal bhabhi know abt this from the last 10 years...revji in shock...

and yeh lo cut kiya toh is scne ke liye aaagh.Rewa,you turncoat.Actually I hate this girl more than PB.Gulaal has saved this idiot's life more than once and what does she do?She just starts with her taunts and weird expressions.She doesn't even care to find out the truth.I never expected this from her.I thought she would stand by her Gulaal bhabhi😭
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

I love that dialogue yeh ghar hi meri duniya aur meri duniya ujad gayi.makes me cry every time.So true na Gulaal has always restricted herself within these four walls this was her world for the last 10 years so when the family rejected her-she lost everything.

Both Kesar and Gulaal needed to cry out cause they never broke down after Vasant's death😭

But this is the turning point na, she always thought it was this house that was her world where it's was Vasant's dream that she lived in that house for and as Srush correctly said it  was Kesar it took her so long to realise it