Bhaaki sab kahaa hai ...ithna aahcha epi hai aaj ðŸ˜³

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MR21

Bhaaki sab kahaa hai ...ithna aahcha epi hai aaj ðŸ˜³

most of them are busy with exams,assignments and work😭
Originally posted by minizz

happens sometimes na.mere saath toh fequently hota rehta hai.It is so annoying😡

mini..aaj toh bahut slow hai yaar 😡...its taking more than thrice the time it will take to load a page ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by enchanted23

Hi Ramya.Mini🤗

Hey Aditi🤗please don't say you will be on silent mode today😭
Originally posted by enchanted23

Hi Ramya.Mini🤗
Hi Aditi ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by MR21

mini..aaj toh bahut slow hai yaar 😡...its taking more than thrice the time it will take to load a page ðŸ˜­

last week the same thing happened to me during EDT😭I was not able to load any page
kesar enters the room n switch on the lights of the room...gulaal says without looking at him that she lost everything...she already lost vasant...n today i lost my family...kesar comes near her saying no gulaal...she says i lost everything...she gets up n goes near vasant pic n says every one r correct...i did dhokha with vasant..with every one also...u remember u also had so many questions...i did dhokha with u also...i destroyed every one trust...he says no gulaal...i dont think every one feel like that...they all r angry...so they r behaving like this...

gulaal says i did broke their trust...i always thought that only i know good n bad of this family...i can take every decision...as i thought that i knew what is correct n wrong...n so i thought which fire burnt my happiness...i will keep it as secret...i am afarid that this fire may burn the family also...but how did i think that i can keep this big secret from this family...n see what did my mistake did...this secret burn this family but also it finished the relation of me with this house...n i am unable to do anything...i should get punishment for this mistake...i should get punishment for my mistake...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by minizz

Hey Aditi🤗please don't say you will be on silent mode today😭

Nahi yaar I will contribute as when I can