Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Speechless

who bashed whomare you crazy before your post there was no bashing we were only discussing our FALL you made it a bashing Topicmay i know what are you doing here any way????  is IPKKND forum closed or you want GEET to be closedGo guys we don't want to fight

seems like there forum is going to closed so they r searching a home to live and came here
seriously yaar how much more immature they can be
Originally posted by ..Unknown..

my dear datz none of ur business

its my business dear as its our Fourm not ur and if u have guts come with ur real ID
not with this id

nd wat if i say datz ma id
nd if itz ur business den itz yr prob nt mine :p

i m dam sure its not ur original id u made it today to come here and bash GURTI
dont give me advice what to do
it would be better if u follow the IF rule

nd wat if i say datz ma id
nd if itz ur business den itz yr prob nt mine :p

dear UNKNOWN kis language mein app ko samajh ati hai yaar bata do
first to u ... missed u sooo much! where were u all these days Speechless ke saath Invisible hogaye the kya...
dont worry guys nothing goes wrong with 1 ranking... we love our Gurti ..and they are one of the bestest best ...
The irony is that to an extent there comments are very true 
The day Geet ended we all fell apart
Their strength is that their show is on air right now, therefore they have the chances of seeing their favorite couple together 
i don't know what happened to us, when i read their posts i felt like crying because it was true 
Awesome post yaara๐Ÿ‘
we luv Gurti and yah,we'll stay united and keep dem on top.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

u c nw
datz wat m sayingg
I dont know who you are but i can see your not a Gurti supporter
Please stay away from this forum 
what is this yaar,,,,,,again started fighting great... now see this thing i was saying when its time to comment tab kaha hotey hai sab... now all are here to fight... do one thing... fight bash each other... and make geet fans insulted and at last if u all are not full filled make this forum closed... Disgusting guys really,,,, no one make u all understand... no one here knows how to respect ... If GC and DD come to know this how we are doing...surely it will make them sad... go do it ... one day we will make this true...when GC and DD will be embarrassed because of us.. people are looking for one chance and we are inviting them... do it
let her pour her poision n leave... Dont reply to her