Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Jodi Breakers (Page 52)

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
rachel bilson is hilarious on that show ROFLROFL so team wade Clap george is bleh

arpucaps cont...

so shes like oh hell non i cant go out in public with this white ppl clothes ShockedShockedShocked i put it on for you but i aint aobut ot get jiggy with it with this on...and aysh like ok fine...you stay here int eh room and chill i will go out to the dt and find a new girl in jeans no micromini (ps whats diff b/w mini and micromini??) and will maek her my partner and arpi is like w/e it wont make a diff b/c even if you find a new partner you wont be able to forget me b/c i've engraved my name on your heartt ShockedShockedShocked(what kind of pens do that/? i want one Cry)

and hes like yo uis right...ILU all emotional

back to the here and now...he wipes tear and lgances over shoulder to find aarti's back to him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidrasajni786-x-Reshu-x-.Angelnikita_88

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Friendships that put every other relationship to shame

Lavon and Zoe Bestfriends till the end of time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
prats is still clothed ShockedShockedShocked he's soo slow ROFLROFLROFLhes pacing the bedroom mumbling how long will pari take...

the door opens and we see chappals and...pari in pink silky silky robe and seductive face ROFLROFLROFL

and she stalks over to him an dis like how do i look? and he's like you like nice...and she keechs him towards her (ShockedShockedShocked besharam ROFLROFLROFL) and is like wht happened gettign yelled at by yash got your tongue tied..and hes like nah we hugged it out we are bros...and hes like speechless cause of how pretty you are...andthen he's like where that expensive lengha? and shes like it was soo heavy  itook it off...and hes like but dont you think we shoulda started our marriage in a traditional manner (i spot cracks)...

wit you ont he bed with your goonghat waitin for me and i come over singing to you (shilpu he is really your dost) "suhaag raat mein goonghat uttakar..." and shes like dont worry and takes his dupatta puts on head and takes place on bed ROFLROFLROFL and then they act it out ROFL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidrasajni786-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

rachel bilson is hilarious on that show ROFLROFL so team wade Clap george is bleh
OMG me finally find someone who is also watching the show

oh me can't stand George even though he is an ok guy, he is just too boring and too goody two shoes for my liking.

Wade on the other hand is kind of guy u won't want to take home to mom and dad but still bad girl inside of u will make u wanna get with him...me loveee me some him

arp04srocks-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

kaiko faaltu main punga leying??? forum wale teri pungi bajaying ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
PS why didnt prats turn off the lights in his room?? theres not setting there???

yash sees aarti lost in thought and is like you look worried whts up and shes like i'm thinking aobut ansh if hes sleeping and hes like dont worry bhabhi bput him in bed...he then walks toward balcony aarti is like ok now that you arent a chihcor i'm gonna get out of this heavy outfit she gets backa nd hten starts to unlcok and her bangles go chan chan chan and yash turns and fb of kangans on arpi

(she locks the bag but hte key to the lock is int he front pocket of tht bagConfused whts the point ROFLROFL)

ROFLROFLROFL the key gets bent ROFLROFLROFL and shes like oh crap how am i gonna open my bag ROFLROFLROFL...and meanwhile yash is approachign her lookin like a creeper again ROFLROFLROFL i think aarti's having doubts again ROFLROFLROFLbut she tries and is like uh the lock and then she sees the kangan and ahs fb of arpis' mom agiving them and shes like mmm does yash ji want the kangans back?? and then yash puts out his hand

.Sidrasajni786nikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by arp04srocks

OMG me finally find someone who is also watching the show

oh me can't stand George even though he is an ok guy, he is just too boring and too goody two shoes for my liking.

Wade on the other hand is kind of guy u won't want to take home to mom and dad but still bad girl inside of u will make u wanna get with him...me loveee me some him

ROFLROFL yeh i watched it since it aired ROFLROFL it was my time pass i coudl soo see someo of the ppl in my calss as bilson pre AL thats what made it hilarious

yup i'm a wade fan...hes the guy tht once he falls for someone will be loyal forever an dhe'sll fallin for zoe...

george is a snoozefest...i could honestly do without him even the vet guy is better than wade

and i cant believe her name is LEMON ROFLROFLROFLROFL

i love lavon and zoe friendship and the tres amigos for Lavon zoe and wade

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88.Angel

Go to top