Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Jodi Breakers (Page 25)

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
yahs goes and picks up the chichora party gifts and holds them up and is like is this all the meaning of shaadi?? you know every well why i got married...not for my manly needs...and in anger he chucks the gifts an d scores a 3 pointer into the garbage bakset (vaah soccer player and bball player what an athlete...but really question does he know how to play hockey???ROFL)

I only got married for you, bc you took a kasam and i didnt want you to be alone forever...otherwise besides arpi i wouldnt let any other name into my life...aarti's accountatns are furiously calculating and eyes are brightening at the tax refunds they are seeingROFL...he's like i'll never forget arpi...

aarti starts to look around and sees the glowing pic shrines of him and arpi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidrasajni786DJ..nikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

prats is like y arent you praising me/? whts up...and yash is like Get In!...and hes like why what did i do...and yash is like GET IT NOW...

and prats is like whats up with bhiay?? hmmm i think i forgot something (bewakuf missle phodne vale hai teri sir pe sale ROFLROFLROFL)

yahs takes charge and is like first turn off the music...wht kind of chichoraness is playing and then trun on the lights...and prats is like uhhh and hes like DO IT

so he tursn on the light (ps arpita the old arpi her photos are back light with lights ShockedShockedShocked creepy)...

and then he's like whats that shit over htere/? and nods toward the lingerie and packet...and he's likey ou must have been responsible for that...and parats is like sorry i did it so you'd have some fun my friends talked me into it...(shilpu are you prats' dost??? ROFLROFLROFL)

Looks like Shilpa is responsible for it all ... probably you are the guest CV for this isspecial episode ROFL

arp04srockssajni786.Sidranikita_88

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
3 Way??? ShockedArpuuu...u tainted devar-bhabhi rishta forevaROFLROFLROFL...i wont be able to look at prats...yash n aarti in the same way ever againROFLROFLROFLROFL

no m not prats ka dost...he hacked into my YT account without certifying he is over 18 ROFLROFLROFLROFL

arp04srocksDJ...Sidranikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

yahs goes and picks up the chichora party gifts and holds them up and is like is this all the meaning of shaadi?? you know every well why i got married...not for my manly needs...and in anger he chucks the gifts an d scores a 3 pointer into the garbage bakset (vaah soccer player and bball player what an athlete...but really question does he know how to play hockey???ROFL)

I only got married for you, bc you took a kasam and i didnt want you to be alone forever...otherwise besides arpi i wouldnt let any other name into my life...aarti's accountatns are furiously calculating and eyes are brightening at the tax refunds they are seeingROFL...he's like i'll never forget arpi...

aarti starts to look around and sees the glowing pic shrines of him and arpi...

Tax refunds ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssajni786nikita_88

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
so wait...yash is a volley-bas-ball player...and aarti a hockey player...let me calculate their reproduction gene square now n see wat we get ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks.DontKnow.petrichorrDJ...Sidranikita_88

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
well poor aarti only see the state tax refunds...she has no clue federal gov (DM n DD & co) will retrieve tax with surcharges involved ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

arp04srocksDJ...Sidranikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Chalo me off ... hey all pray for me tomorrow ...Would be sitting down for a very important negotiation ... ????

Set ho gaya toh you will see DJ running around singing it's raining money EmbarrassedLOL

arp04srockssajni786.Sidranikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Yash is all emotional and is like foget this life the next however many lives i want god to give me arpi as my jeevan saathi...aarti' looks at photo and is even more joyful at the tax break...

then aysh is like my biggest reason for this shaadi is for my girls, i can take care of them now but when they get oler they will need a mom to explain what tampons are and how to use them, all i hope from this lagaan with aarti is a mom for my girls nothing more i didnt do this wedding for a wife...but for a nanny i mean mom for my gals...aarti' is like hells yes...this i can handle...hes like the guy version of me ROFLROFL

prats is like i'm sorry even today i hurt youa nd your feelings...meanwhile aarti hides the evidence of her happy tears with the final tax break... prats is like forgive your uloo bro...and then yash is all hssh monish behl and is like where iwll i go being mad at you...and hugs him...and is like why are you still standing here lookin at me...go be with pari and as he walks away yash stops and apologizes to him saying he shouldnt of yelled as its cnite and prats is like nah its cool it your haq bein big bro and all...i shoudl be sayin sorry to you bro...and you too bhabhi..i mean gundi bhabi (ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL) jhansi gives him maffi

he goes to walk away again and yash is like wait that was allt he chichoraness right?? no more surprises and he's like no thats all I did but if others did then i dont know ROFLROFL...and hten jus for you shilpu he's like...the songs timing was correct right??? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and prats finally leaves and smiles looking at the two ROFL

yash turns to do puja on his arpi shrine and aarti is thinkin to herself that mom was right yash is a good man, i was the one think such chichoraness of him (well tech it was MM but w/e)... should ask for maafi...

precap: yash is still doing puja of shrine and aarti approaches him she goes to reach out her hand and tap him on shoulder whent he windchimes on the balcony start to go tinkle tinkle and she starts flasshing back to when prashant ditched ur when she was preggers...

i for one will be slightly disappointed that arati will no longer think of yash as a chichor...ROFLROFL

.SidrapetrichorrDJ..nikita_88

Go to top