Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Jodi Breakers (Page 25)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Chalo me off ... hey all pray for me tomorrow ...Would be sitting down for a very important negotiation ... ????

Set ho gaya toh you will see DJ running around singing it's raining money EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssajni786.Sidranikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Yash is all emotional and is like foget this life the next however many lives i want god to give me arpi as my jeevan saathi...aarti' looks at photo and is even more joyful at the tax break...

then aysh is like my biggest reason for this shaadi is for my girls, i can take care of them now but when they get oler they will need a mom to explain what tampons are and how to use them, all i hope from this lagaan with aarti is a mom for my girls nothing more i didnt do this wedding for a wife...but for a nanny i mean mom for my gals...aarti' is like hells yes...this i can handle...hes like the guy version of me ROFLROFL

prats is like i'm sorry even today i hurt youa nd your feelings...meanwhile aarti hides the evidence of her happy tears with the final tax break... prats is like forgive your uloo bro...and then yash is all hssh monish behl and is like where iwll i go being mad at you...and hugs him...and is like why are you still standing here lookin at me...go be with pari and as he walks away yash stops and apologizes to him saying he shouldnt of yelled as its cnite and prats is like nah its cool it your haq bein big bro and all...i shoudl be sayin sorry to you bro...and you too bhabhi..i mean gundi bhabi (ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL) jhansi gives him maffi

he goes to walk away again and yash is like wait that was allt he chichoraness right?? no more surprises and he's like no thats all I did but if others did then i dont know ROFLROFL...and hten jus for you shilpu he's like...the songs timing was correct right??? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and prats finally leaves and smiles looking at the two ROFL

yash turns to do puja on his arpi shrine and aarti is thinkin to herself that mom was right yash is a good man, i was the one think such chichoraness of him (well tech it was MM but w/e)... should ask for maafi...

precap: yash is still doing puja of shrine and aarti approaches him she goes to reach out her hand and tap him on shoulder whent he windchimes on the balcony start to go tinkle tinkle and she starts flasshing back to when prashant ditched ur when she was preggers...

i for one will be slightly disappointed that arati will no longer think of yash as a chichor...ROFLROFL

.SidrapetrichorrDJ..nikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

3 Way??? ShockedArpuuu...u tainted devar-bhabhi rishta forevaROFLROFLROFL...i wont be able to look at prats...yash n aarti in the same way ever againROFL

no m not prats ka dost...he hacked into my YT account without certifying he is over 18 ROFL

you know she was thinking it with his balle balling to zara zara with condom on hand ROFLROFLROFL...and prats was like did you like it WinkWink ROFLROFLROFLROFL(plus i know you woulda thought that anyways with the new devar bhabi show you are soo oanticipating ROFLROFL)

your YT account ROFLROFLvROFLROFLROFL i bet it's pari's ipod playlist ROFLROFLROFL pre shaadi hype mix ROFLROFLROFL

.Sidrasajni786DJ..nikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

well poor aarti only see the state tax refunds...she has no clue federal gov (DM n DD & co) will retrieve tax with surcharges involved ROFL

She will get some refunds with the dependants she has gained in PP...ROFLROFLROFL

PS gene calculations ka results kya hua???ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786DJ..

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

So Yash has redeemed himself in Arthi's pov?

Hmmm... Thought this wouldnt happen so soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksDJ..

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Chalo me off ... hey all pray for me tomorrow ...Would be sitting down for a very important negotiation ... ????

Set ho gaya toh you will see DJ running around singing it's raining money EmbarrassedLOL

good luck...and dont be singin i want it fedexed to my home address ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786DJ..nikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

Originally posted by DJ..

good luck...and dont be singin i want it fedexed to my home address ROFLROFLROFL

aap kaun ShockedConfused kya main aapko jaanta hoon ... baachav baachav yeh ladki mere peeche padi hai ... ROFL

arp04srockssajni786nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Arpucaps was amazing!!! 

I can not wait to watch the episode!!! 

One MU down another 20 to go ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Shilpu kis ko training diya hai tumhe ne? ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

A three way ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh dear!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Poor Pari... ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The song selection is amazing... must be DJ Pari ROFLROFLROFL 

arp04srockssajni786.Sidra

Go to top