Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Jodi Breakers (Page 122)

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
DM in strict yell goes whts goin on?? mini pp scatter towards her meanwhile aarti goest to ansh is like...ROFLROFL you okay ansh? you didnt get hurt right??? (man i swear my mom needs to watch aarti ROFLROFLROFL  i woulda been beaten on top of whatever choots i mightve self inflicted ROFLROFLROFL)

So dm is like whts up to PP you normally arent this wild Dead and they are like that naagu pangu was asleep on our bed...panks looks like he wants to laught ROFLROFL and then other PP is like he also made us fall (liarAngryAngryAngry you pulled his tang first)  they are like he was irriating us and made us run all over the house DeadDeadDead (i sense a 2 on 1 forever forming...i guess its 3 on 1 cuz DM is so classless she'll join the little kids in their war) and htey are like you cant sleep in our room this is our house not yours...

and ansh is like i'm gonna its my new dads...aarit is trying to be stern ROFLROFLROFL by sayin "oh beta say sorry, please" ROFLROFLROFL i think we need super nanny to the rescue ROFLROFLROFL..and then champa aunty is like beta you dont run around naanga in big houses and he's like dadi did you forget your glasses ROFLROFLROFLROFL aarti's like shhh and hes' plz tell her to be correct thn i got chaadis on ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..nikita_88.Angel

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
champa aunty isnt one to back down and is like i heard that the sindiya house had ronak coming...but i didnt kno it was so much that its now a zoo DeadDeadDead(wow way to show class lady, get schooled by a 5 yr old so you retort instead of setting a good exampleClapClapClap)

DD steps in and is like DM lets get on with the rasams, and champa aunti is like i understand i will wait outside with the rest of the ppl ( you shouldve from the beginning)... he gives vids the assingment to take the kids so she of coruse only takes mini PP and they start sticking their tongues out at ansh and so he retorts aarti stops him...DM is sending death looks Dm kicks out pari to guestsit...

aarti knows the wrath is coming ROFLROFL

we are at dubeys...shobz puts enuf food on the table for an army and dubs is like y did you maket hat much?? and shes like i just keep feelin like the door will open and aarti and ansh will be there...and dubs gives her a reality checkDeadI(i hate him) and she's like aarti hasnt even called i miss ansh, they are okay right?? i will call them and dubs the spineless fool is like no...shes got rasam duty

aarti tries to make a swift exit with ansh but DM stops her ROFL and checks out ansh's chaadi ROFLROFL

and aarti is like sorry dakku mommy i mean mom i dont kno how but he got into the habit of sleeping without clothes i'm tryin to get him to use them but it iwll take time, and then he'll forget that habit and ansh the popat repeats so aarti does like a good mom and shuts him up with her hand ROFLROFLROFL

DAhYAMN DM is NOT holding back...shes like i told you to get ready for the puja but you havent evne showered all bc you were chasing after this spoilt litlle brat DeadShockedShocked(really dont insult the child while he's right there...way to show what a good mom you are...NOT) rasams got a time stamp and we need to do them...dont be late for the rest ofit...you  might have gotten married for your son's happiness...but your son's happiness should not interfere with this fam's happiness ShockedShockedShockedAngryAngryAngryAngry(showdown words...)

precap...ansh gots to go soosooo so he knocks on door where yash is spending manly time on toilet with  newspaper ROFLROFLROFL (he's been in the shower this whole time ShockedShockedShocked i mean there was tulsi puja part 1, there was ataka bataking, bachoo court case, DM showdown, and still in bathroomShockedShockedShocked yeh shaadi ki khaani bhi ROFLROFLROFL) aarits like lets go find antoher batrhoom and ansh i s like no "naya papa i gots to go hurry up" so he comes out in towel and sees aartia nd they both turn around ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..nikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Oh lords Arpucaps already started Disapprove ...DJ.. runs to read them ...

scampers back ... huffing puffing to say 'Hello Ladies' and runs aways LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
superb episode ... it seems to be ...

yeh ansh iss vansh pe bhari hai ... way to go man ROFL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Beautiful and gorgeous Kritika Kamra has always impressed viewers with her acting skills, be it as Arohi in Kitani Mohabbat Hai or currently, Dr Nidhi in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. She is a very good friend of mine and as a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com, I decided to call her up and take a quick interview. Hope you guys will like it. Enjoy:

Whom do you like more… Mohnish Behl or Sharad Kelkar?

Karan Wahi (smiles).  EmbarrassedHeart

What is your relationship status?

Single. ShockedShockedShocked

Who is the most happening Karan… Wahi or Kundra?

Karan. It's in the name.

Do you have commitment phobia?

Not at all.

What is the best thing about singlehood?

You live your life yourself. You get time for your parents and family.

Are you wild and daring or slow and steady?

Obviously, wild and daring.

Can you pass a mirror without looking into it?

No. Otherwise I wouldn't have been an actor.

If you wake-up one day and you turn into Karan?

Which Karan? (smiles) Anyway, I will be a princess as they both feel (Wahi and Kundra) that they are the kings. I told you… it's in the name.

The best outfit for a woman on a date?

A well-fitted dress, neither too short nor too long.

Do you miss Karan Kundra?

Yes, we all miss him. We all are a bunch of good friends. So yes, of course.

One secret of yours that fans don't know?

I don't like getting-up in the morning as I am not a morning person.

She's sooo cute Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leah1DJ..nikita_88indian_beauty

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Go to top