arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so vids is leaving and aarti goes and is like if these neverneding rasams are done can i take ansh into the room? he sleeps lightly if he wakes up he'll be the tasmanian devil ...vids is hesitating and Dm comes and is like...

ummm think about it...ansh cant go to your room tonight esp its cnite...do i need to explain this to you?? its the night for hubby and wifey to be alone...(kandhan hi chichora ha🤣)...shes like you got farz for yash (🤢maiya)...as a hindistani wife it's your JOB to mkae him happy...🤣🤣

i'm a mom to and iget your love for your son..but you did the 2nd shaadi of your own free will (i object!! it was due to EA)...and now you got to think about yahs and the girls too not just ansh...aarti is bout to rebut with a ji vo...DM cuts her off and is like you dont need to show tude on everything...understand your surroundings there are ppl around...

she then vids off to get ready for the next game and tells her to put ansh in the kiddie room afteroward...(wheres the rest f the fam y's vids doin all the heavy lifting??)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

Howz you Anu ... whats up ...which shows are you watching these days?

Good! Busy with studies. Last paper today and finally come down here and everything seems slow. :/ 

Nothing in particular...really TV seems boring these days. Randomly watch: DEK, KTLK, IPK. 
arp04srocks thumbnail
DM reassures aarti ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² not to worry that they not only have kids in their home but have raised kids as well...😲😲

dont worry its shortlived 🤣🤣 shes about ot walk away and comes back and is like...listen we paid alot of good money for you from the PV biwi store...and we want what we paid for...a good wife for yash and a good mom for the girls...and walks away

aarti watches her walk away
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arp04srocks

so vids is leaving and aarti goes and is like if these neverneding rasams are done can i take ansh into the room? he sleeps lightly if he wakes up he'll be the tasmanian devil ...vids is hesitating and Dm comes and is like...

ummm think about it...ansh cant go to your room tonight esp its cnite...do i need to explain this to you?? its the night for hubby and wifey to be alone...(kandhan hi chichora ha🤣)...shes like you got farz for yash (🤢maiya)...as a hindistani wife it's your JOB to mkae him happy...🤣🤣

i'm a mom to and iget your love for your son..but you did the 2nd shaadi of your own free will (i object!! it was due to EA)...and now you got to think about yahs and the girls too not just ansh...aarti is bout to rebut with a ji vo...DM cuts her off and is like you dont need to show tude on everything...understand your surroundings there are ppl around...

she then vids off to get ready for the next game and tells her to put ansh in the kiddie room afteroward...(wheres the rest f the fam y's vids doin all the heavy lifting??)

This is the brahmastra of every CVs used to destroy their creations and our hopes ...
arp04srocks thumbnail
vids is back to being bob barker and is like i know what m devars are thinking they porlly hating me...

aarti is lost in thought worryin about ansh and if he's actually sleeping, if he wants her, he doesnt use chadar as directed so he might get a cold from AC, when aysh turns to vids and is like if all the rasams are done can I go to my room...aarti looks over at him...chichora 🤣🤣

chamap aunti is like whts the rush?? wait a littl 🤣🤣

vids is like no i wont make them wait any longer but they got to do the showcase showdown...and you have to do it b/c the sindhiyas are obsessed with rasams and they have to be done...so you have to pick up your wife and walk with ehr in your arms to your room...both YA have the 😲 look 🤣

prats gets to go first he's like i got this but vids is like ummm no...this is a brown ritual that means you gots to pay me first...and he's like wht you mean i already did 7 pheres i dont need to pay any more...and vids is like no money no honey

prats is a magician so he pulls out one note from his sleeve and vids is like i dont think so cheapo...and hes liek umm and pari is like you better give the moeny i wnat to change ...and so he pulls another note out and is given permisison
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Good! Busy with studies. Last paper today and finally come down here and everything seems slow. :/ 

Nothing in particular...really TV seems boring these days. Randomly watch: DEK, KTLK, IPK. 

Ya its a bit slow tonight ... guess cause the lethal gang is playing hide and seek 😆

i agree tele is very boring ... so me too watch randomly and only follow once series NBT
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arp04srocks

vids is back to being bob barker and is like i know what m devars are thinking they porlly hating me...

aarti is lost in thought worryin about ansh and if he's actually sleeping, if he wants her, he doesnt use chadar as directed so he might get a cold from AC, when aysh turns to vids and is like if all the rasams are done can I go to my room...aarti looks over at him...chichora 🤣🤣

chamap aunti is like whts the rush?? wait a littl 🤣🤣

vids is like no i wont make them wait any longer but they got to do the showcase showdown...and you have to do it b/c the sindhiyas are obsessed with rasams and they have to be done...so you have to pick up your wife and walk with ehr in your arms to your room...both YA have the 😲 look 🤣

prats gets to go first he's like i got this but vids is like ummm no...this is a brown ritual that means you gots to pay me first...and he's like wht you mean i already did 7 pheres i dont need to pay any more...and vids is like no money no honey

prats is a magician so he pulls out one note from his sleeve and vids is like i dont think so cheapo...and hes liek umm and pari is like you better give the moeny i wnat to change ...and so he pulls another note out and is given permisison

Hum ladko ko ek mauka nahi chodti lootne ka 😡😆
arp04srocks thumbnail
And yet another cliffhanger courtesy of failure of video part 2 being uploaded ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...

will watch and post the second half of arpucaps 🤣🤣
DJ.. thumbnail
Third drink down ...yet no effect ...... I guess i will revert to my favorite choice ...water ... nothing seems to quench this thirst as well as water can in this dreaded heat ...

nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey all!!! ðŸ¤—

Sorry I am a bit in and out! 

Arpu Caps - Hahahaha Ansh is awesome!!