Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

REQUEST FOR ALL FANS

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all Congratulations! to Barun for no.1 position๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, then Congratulations! to all Fans๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Friends now many people from other forums are burning in jealousy. They are getting crazy, so purposely they are jumping in our forum to Bash Barun. They will definitely try to spoil the image of our hero by their harsh comments.Gawwdd they are so insecure now๐Ÿ˜ก.
Request to all Fans of IPK and ArHi/Barun. Let us all stand united and fight with all these bashers and bash post. We will not allow any one from other forum to insult Barun and Sanaya and IPK. Let us all join our mental wave together to stop this negativity. No matter what. We will not  let any negative power to effect the image our show and ArHi. We have to maintain Barun's position at no.1. This is our goal and we all will do it.
Are you all with me? Are you all support my post? Please feel free to share your views and help to join our mental wave.
Cheers๐Ÿ‘
Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Copy and pasted from myself:๐Ÿ˜†

_____---
Okay i know im being a buzz-kill or what not but here are the basics.

Barun got 150 buzzpoints plus comments and likes which has made him reach to rank 1, He had 2 tellybuzz articles which got more than 1000 comments and his active fans are commenting on his fanpages.

Guys, Next week Barun may drop. Im sorry for saying this and i feel sad but its the truth. Unless we do something about it.

PLEASE, If your not already a member of there fanpages, Become a fan of Barun and Sanaya, When i say fan, Not just by pressing 'Join fanclub', but by actually commenting on their fanpages! COMMENT guys! We need comments and likes aswell. Some of you may think whats the point vecause Barun/Sanaya don't even look at the ranks. WRONG. IF cane asily go to IPKKND? set and get interviews or we all know from Sanaya's interview with Noreen Khan she visits the forum.

PLEASE become an ACTIVE fan, comment and like your own and other members comments.

We need to work extremely hard to maintain Barun's position and to increase Sanaya's position aswell because the DD and GC fans have gone wild with jealousy (Not even kidding, no offense.)

Do comment and spread the message guys!

*EDITED*

Btw guys, The GHSB/GC/DD fans are insulting Barun, Just ignore. We will not stoop down to their level : )

Deb_05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Copy and pasted from myself:๐Ÿ˜†

_____---
Okay i know im being a buzz-kill or what not but here are the basics.

Barun got 150 buzzpoints plus comments and likes which has made him reach to rank 1, He had 2 tellybuzz articles which got more than 1000 comments and his active fans are commenting on his fanpages.

Guys, Next week Barun may drop. Im sorry for saying this and i feel sad but its the truth. Unless we do something about it.

PLEASE, If your not already a member of there fanpages, Become a fan of Barun and Sanaya, When i say fan, Not just by pressing 'Join fanclub', but by actually commenting on their fanpages! COMMENT guys! We need comments and likes aswell. Some of you may think whats the point vecause Barun/Sanaya don't even look at the ranks. WRONG. IF cane asily go to IPKKND? set and get interviews or we all know from Sanaya's interview with Noreen Khan she visits the forum.

PLEASE become an ACTIVE fan, comment and like your own and other members comments.

We need to work extremely hard to maintain Barun's position and to increase Sanaya's position aswell because the DD and GC fans have gone wild with jealousy (Not even kidding, no offense.)

Do comment and spread the message guys!

*EDITED*

Btw guys, The GHSB/GC/DD fans are insulting Barun, Just ignore. We will not stoop down to their level : )

Yes, you are correct, fan is not only joining a fan club but religiously comment. We will maintain Barun's position no matter what. We not let him drop from his position
IronyDied thumbnail
exactly!! i am again requesting that if you have joined Barun's fan club that kindly drop one comment in a day!! we have to increase the number of comments otherwise we will see Barun's ranking falling down next week and i really dont wanna give anyone chance to say ANYTHING against BS!

comment on his profile twice in a day thought it says we can comment only once but no we can comment twice! and yes those who doesnt even comment for once if not twice comment once FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE!!!

comment on the photos on photo gallery.. rate the pictures!! and if article comes though i dont think this week we will get any article but it we do jump on that! ๐Ÿ˜›

Deb_05 thumbnail
Thanks all beautiful soul. I appreciate all your support.
anita-92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you...
barun_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
AM 100% DEFINATELY with u
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me me me!
with u! 
icegirl11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really love to see these bashesrs so insecure..now barun will be #1 forever...but why so called #1 actors show is in #3 lolz
Deb_05 thumbnail
Love you all๐Ÿ˜›...Round of applause to you all and your immense support๐Ÿ‘