Name's for Aham's Love Child - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ShaunSA

ROFL Oh boy after that line Shaun you are my hero...so who cares about the kid in toe...we need to count up the times that Ahemji had bhang ladooo's...to see how many more turn up at MM...Gopiji...girl u better start growing your own...

btw love bebo's come hither look on your siggy
Originally posted by feviewer

Gosh...some Raji fans will kill you (and me too coz I am seconding it)
yaar seriously y did he had to pass such an innocent life .🤢 maybe girls didnt liked him like he is the boy next door😆😆 plzz raji fans dont kill me i am sorry i dont know y am i bashing jigar what did that innocent bacha did 😳Edited by goody7775 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by goody7775

yaar seriously y did he had to pass such an innocent life .🤢 maybe girls didnt liked him like he is the boy next door😆😆 plzz raji fans dont kill me i am sorry i dont know y am i bashing jigar what did that innocent bacha did 😳

he is still a boy having crush over rashi. the day he knows about her true nature he will become the man we want to see.

dnt really care abt the childs name,but i guess her having ahems child is the only way she would be aloowed to stay in MM.but im sure if she does have a chil its not ahems,now its gona take a year to find that out.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

he is still a boy having crush over rashi. the day he knows about her true nature he will become the man we want to see.

somebody drag him out of the world of  boyism and push him into the world of manism 😆😆anita is effecting my mind pretty badly😆

🤣
😆
Originally posted by goody7775

somebody drag him out of the world of  boyism and push him into the world of manism 😆😆anita is effecting my mind pretty badly😆

It requires surgical intervention

It requires surgical intervention
🤣
Wait!
Really Anita going to come into MM pregnant with ahem's child!?
Is it on sbs or sbb or something!??
No!!!!
Anyways, amantha, LOL!!! 😆
Originally posted by shruthi2010

were did you get the idea that anita has a child.
ahamji was a virgin till holi. he is so navie still could not understand the difference he is feeling.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣