Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I ll see through ur eyes/Epilogue Pag 58 /12 March (Page 6)

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
nice part
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.KN

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
nice part w8ing 4 next

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MayamaanSonia.KN

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hey jass just mindblowing yar..very very interesting...
Omg!omg!omg!maan and SUICIDE!!
I just cant able to digest ths..maan omg the great msk who is brave enough to overcme any situatn commitd suicide..there might be a strng reasn for sure relatd to past..
So maaneet's marriage was called off bt hw did geet lost her eyes?did maan and geet had any mu?cant wait to read mre.plz plz plz plz plz update soon..plz yar

Sonia.KN

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
o my god dear its just osum... i m just lov it... there is more hidden in this ... waiting for that. dear...
amazing dear

Sonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
                             ~*~~Second~~*~

Looking at this huge crowd had been gathered around them.Pinky n Addi held Geet from both shoulder.

She has been injured.Plz giv us way.Pinky yelled helping Geet to stand up

Is it circus going on here.Jst leave the place.Jaea yahan se.Head Nurse Sneha bursts...making her way between the crowd .She had two ward boys with her.With in seconds crowd had been scattered 

Oh my good.She is bleeding badly.Plz come with me.hope not if hav to give her stitches.Sneha examined Geet.

Addi Sir I don't want any medical help.I just want Maan.I beg u take me there.She had been totally shattered 

Geet I can't hide more.He is serious but stable.U also need  immediate  help.Pinky tried to convince her.

How can I.Leave me.I l find way by myself.

Okey U wanna meet somebody I ll take u there.Wahi dressing kar detay hai.Sneha assured her

Sister we ll take her there.She not gonna listen us.Addi said

Pinky took walking stick in one hand n with other hand held Geet.Addi aslo supported from other side.

Geet we r in front of Maan Sir's room.No one was allowed to go inside.Addi said slowly in front of ICU 

Doctor Gupta came to examine Maan.He assured Geet that Maan was okey 

Miss Geet first u need dressing.I assures u I ll let u go inside.Dr asked Pinky to made Geet sit on chair.After Sneha gav her dressing.Dr permitted Geet to go inside looking at her bed condition to meet Maan

U can go with her inside but plz don create any disturbance.Dr Gupta asked Pinky help Geet

Pinky held Geet from shoulders n quietly moved inside.Where Maan was on life supporting system.Pinky was about to cry.But she controlled herself.

Pinky tu ja..I know where is Maan..tu jaa...leave me alone with him.He can keep distance from me.But not me.Geet grabbed Pinky's hand 

Geet I ll go first Let me take u near to Maan Sir she whispered 

No Pinky I can smell him...I can listen him.His fragrance ..his heart beats r enough for me.Plz

R u sure ?

I hav no time.Agar Maan uth gaye to wo fir se mujhe per chillane lage to.I wanna spend some time with him.Giv my stick.

Geet snatched her stick.She knew how to take steps toward Maan n finally she reached near to his bed.Rolling her hands over bed sheet to search him.Her hands touched Maan's feet.

U know Maan what customs says.A woman's whole world lies in her Man's feet.Just mine world.But why u snatched that rite from me.She thought placing her cheek on his feet.

Slowly she slide her hands up to find his face n some how made her to sit next to him on bed.

I can not see u.But I can feel u Maan.U r in bed health.Apna khyal nahi rakhte hogay. She said in low voice.

U r angry with me.But I know my condition is not that reason.So why u did so.Naraaz thay to theek hai .How dare u to take this step.How dare u Maan she jerked him

But when she got no response.She bent herself on Maan n rested her head on his chest.She again started to recollect those moments which changed their lives.

~~Flashback~~

Inder Handa declared openly there was no relation in between Maan n Geet.If he had taken this step why not Khuraanas.Mr Khuraana did same.But Maan n Geet they never left each other even after months had been passed

Do what ever u want.But don expect from me to b part of this durty business game.Geet cleared her father

I m ur father n u hav to do what I want.Inder said

Okey what ll u do if I deny.She folded her hands waiting for answer

U r challenging ur father.Maine tumhari parvrish aise to nahi ki.

No Mr Handa I m not challenging my father.But a businessman who jst takes his daughter as a product of Handa brand.She had decided to face

Product of Handa brand.Ur rite Geet.Ur Geet Handa that is ur identity without it u r among a low class brand about which nobody cares.How good that may b. 

Okey I get ur point.From now onward I m jst Geet.I ll prove u n this world.A low class brand can b better.She yelled 

Then fine take how much time u want .I know u ll come back to me 

It ll never happen. I m leaving this home.Becoz I hav no rite to keep this brand stamp.Geet openly declared war n same day she left home.

When she informed Maan.He asked her to stay with Pinky until to get any solution.He talked to his mother Piya

Maa Geet left her home just for me.I can't let her to face any problem so I decided to take her here.Before Piya could say any thing Ranbir over hears this.

What u said..say once more.He was fuming

Papa u hav heard so no need to repeat it'

What u think KM is a orphanage.Her parents cut of ties with her.so what can we doHe burst on Maan

Papa if her parents cut of ties.I can't leave her.She did this becoz she has ful faith in me.

What her father did u know that.U wanna let me down in front of Inder Handa.He said in full volume

No Papa it ll increase ur position.What he did even after that u gonna accept GeetHe tried to make his father understand

Wait wait who said I gonna accept her.

Then what Papa.He was surprised

Jo kehna tha.I hav cleared months back .No question about my decision once more.He was on his point

But Papa I can't leave her.He also cleared

Oh r u thinking same what she didtaunted

May b if she can take this decision I can also.U r doing wrong.U hav to pay for it one day.He points his finger

Not me but u.If u leave this home u ll not get any thing.

Okey even me not want any thing.Son n father were face to face

Business came in it also.

I m capable enough.I need nothing.Saying this maan also left home.He had nothing jst Geet n a belief on him that he ll prove his father one day wrong.

Geet gets back to senses when Maan started to breath heavily.

Doctor she shouted

Hop u ll find it readable.Plz comment n hit lik

Lov

JassLOL

tense liberties according to rules of contemporary skills

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 April 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvaaaahsapcanehavashimaliknaparna_mmbobby2011Candy_jsSarah08nikitaagarwal06ramavishcanonEnigma78JaneRochesterdivyaraghanijyotiagarwalkrishna.asmi123lathaaunonabebuShilalipidrashtiMyAnGeLseductivepurplePoonamTrajanirchandranBkhasKashish9687rostrani1391mansiahmedits_mestar_777LadyArwen97531cherieLoverkamiyasstylishdollshabnam22GurruKiDeewani-divya22krndrMayamaangurti30sheetalvasaanisha_maaneetJananivjcnats0101mayaparigeetsmiledeepali1022Tia-AFreeBird-indu-_wallflower_tintinuushankitvcritzy09tanvi04_Jyothi_mrk-1ambbihakrati5misty_drastifanshruti_luvs_msksmallvilleswetha10alekhika20t_areebmaanseepreethiameena..seemamary--Ratna--faria86shah10sona-raiKINGKHANFANpunam2712Little_Mermaid.kabslocksPadfoot_Prongslove2_somaarpitajiTyroanupm046n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mounika-poongs123renjini263sanghita0000chavvi16-Eris-JeevanaPmanesha76tamanna1391mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdDownhill

nats0101 IF-Dazzler
nats0101
nats0101

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
awesm..
waiting for more of d past 2 b revealed!!

Sonia.KN

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Geet hurt herself when try to find Maan's room...

what happen that they separated...they loved each other so much...

eagerly waiting to know more...

thanx for pm...

Sonia.KN

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
HEY BABAJI JB DONO EK DUJE SE ITNA PYAAR KRTE HAI TOH
ALAG KAISE HO GYEConfused
CONT SOONNN YAAR
 WTNGGG EGRLYYY