Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I ll see through ur eyes/Epilogue Pag 58 /12 March (Page 12)

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
            ~*~~Third~~~

Maan..Maan I am with you.Don't  worry.Now every thing gonna b fine.   
Geet stroked her hands over his whole body n held him tightly again

Doctor She shouted

Dr n two nurses rushed to room.But they not let Addi n Pinly come in

Miss Geet plz go outside.Let me check him.Dr requested Geet to leave in hurry. 

I m not going any where.I left him for few days.He took this step.But not now.Doctor She jerked nurse who held her to take her out.

Nurse she not gonna do what I said.Let her stand or ask her to sit on chair.Quick giv me injection.

Let me come near to him.He ll b all rite.She took few steps.

Miss Geet plz stay there.He is fine now.He is regaining consciousness  that's why jis reason ki wajah se...he attempted sue side that is coming in his mind so he is restless. Dr came near to her after injecting Maan

Dr plz let me go near to him.Feel him once.She pleaded 

Okey but u can't stay here.He is fine.If u want him to recover soon.Plz follow us.Doctor breath deeply 

Doctor asked Nurse to take Geet near to him for a moment n came out of room.

Outside room

Restless Addi biting his nails was waiting for any good news.Pinky she was praying god folding both hands .When  doctor came out they ran toward him

How is Maan Sir .Addi held doctor's shoulder looking with hopeful eyes

He is out of danger. Hopefully ll come to his conscious soon.But where r his parents.As a family friend I know what happened.But Ranbir n Piya should b here. Dr Gupta Maan's family friend was surprised to find no one here.Even he hided his suicide ..not to b any police case.

Dr Daddi Maa wo Badri nath yatra per hai..n his parents they left for Canada this morning so it was not possible to contact them as they may b in flight Addi cleared things

Okey try to inform them soon.Maan severe blood lose ki wajah se kaffi weak ho gaye hai.As u found him too late after cutting hi veins.It is miracle that he is fine now.But take care of Geet also.He consoled Addi n left place

Pinky grabbed his wrist n made him sit on chair.

Addi Sir agar aap time per na jaate to pata nahi kya hotaPinky made sorry face.

Ya u r rite Pinky its a miracle as doctor said.If I hadn't forget my file at home.I would hav never found Maan Sir in blood.As I came back home.Addi removed his glasses in restlessness.

Sir ek yeh din hai jab yeh haar beithe hai apni zindgi se ..aur ek wo din tha jab inhone zindgi se ladayi shuru ki thi.She thought for the day when Geet came to her home

~Flashback~

Pinky thought about day when Maan askd Geet to stay with her n he himself moved to Addi's house as Addi forced him to be with him.After few days four of them gathered at Addi's home.

Geet I m looking fro job.But Papa he is becoming hurdle for me every where.He is not letting any one to hire me.Frustrated Maan said who was that much eligible that no job matches his level but now he was in search of any job to restart his life before thinking to start his own.

Don worry Maan.Every thing gonna b fine.U know on Pinky's recommendation I got three students for tution.I m searching for job also Aise free beithne se acha hai jo kaam hai wo he kar lu .She asked Maan to make him in high spirits again

Good Geet.But u r my responsibility.I hav to take any step soon.U hav faith on me Na.He looked at her with hop filled eyes to get yes 

Aap per nahi hogi to kis per hogi.Our families ll one day regret.

They regret or not.I don bother about them.My aim is to tell all what's real story.We r rite.Maan put his hands in his pockets n said in ful determination 

Addi jerked Pinky n she came to senses back 

Where was u ? Addi asked

I was thinking what happened one after other n it got more worse Cry

They were in conversation when nurse take Geet out holding her hand. She was happy after finding Maan stable.Pinky made her sit .

Pinky u know Maan is fine Doctor said he ll b alrite soon.How happy Geet was her face was telling.

But Addi he had tears looking at both.

Kitna pyar karte hai dono fir kyo aisa hua.He thought wiping his tears

Aab main inhe chod kar nahi jaaugi.How much angry he gonna b.Geet said in ful determination.Lik she was preparing herself to face her lov.

Ha Geet u r rite.No one has rite to separate u even both of u hav no rite to keep distance.Pinky cupped her face

You both sit here.Let me talk to doctor. Addi was leaving when Geet stopped him

Addi Sir don try to ignore me.U hav to answer me before Maan gonna face me.

Addi stunned rooted to spot what to answer her.About whole incident why Maan left her...Even Maan's suicide note that made his condition  more miserable as he couldnt tell any thing about reason behind it to Geet.

Hop u ll lik .Plz comment n hit tab.

Lov

Jass

Edited by Jass.KN - 13 April 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvanehavashimaliknaparna_mCandy_jsnikitaagarwal06canonEnigma78divyaraghanijyotiagarwalcarmela.cruzkrishna.lathaauasmi123PoonamTrajanirchandranBkhassk_75drashtiMyAnGeLrumana88Kashish9687rostrani1391luvu4ever143zornitsamansiahmedMGRMFFSits_me97531ANGILS.KALIangelwordsLadyArwenstar_777sstylishdollindiegirlcherieLovershabnam22-SwaSan-GurruKiDeewani-gurti30krndrsheetalvasashalinisaran89Mayamaananisha_maaneetgeetsmilenats0101_Jyothi_Tia-AFreeBird_wallflower_krati5meetturitzy09tanvi04ushankitvcambbihasanu3108misty_drastifanshruti_luvs_msksmallvilleswetha10alekhika20t_areebshah10maanseesona-rai--Ratna--faria86seemamarymeena..Tyroanupm046n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitaji-Mounika-KINGKHANFANpunam2712gill123Little_Mermaid.kabslocksPadfoot_Prongslove2_somarenjini263poongs123sanghita0000JeevanaPchavvi16-Eris-tamanna1391manesha76mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdDownhill

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
what made maan take such a step??

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.KN

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
loved it...
continue soon

Sonia.KN

97531 Goldie

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Nice update dr,
loved it,
what's behind this suiside thing,
can't wait ,
plz update next soon.

Sonia.KN

KINGKHANFAN IF-Sizzlerz
KINGKHANFAN
KINGKHANFAN

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
loved it...
continue soon

Sonia.KN

shalinisaran89 IF-Dazzler
shalinisaran89
shalinisaran89

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
awesome upd...

Sonia.KN

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thx god maan is safe
bt iasa kya hua ki maaneet seprt ho gye..
kya yaar ek hint toh deti
chl no prlmb
nxt updt plz soonnn

Edited by tiakashyap - 13 April 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyaraghaniits_merenjini263faria86Sonia.KN

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome...
awww why did Maan attempt suicide???