Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

~*~ Seventh ~*~

'Maan how can you do this..How can you throw me away out of your life' Geet scrammed

'How ? You can see.Oho u can't see I mean to say as I told you I can't bear you more.' Maan shook Geet's shoulder n pushed her .She lost her balance and her  forehead hit against sharp edged window. 

'Maan' Geet cried aloud in pain and fell on floor

'Geet !!!!' he gulped words tightening his fists 

She tried to get up fumbling for her stick.Her condition was unbearable for Maan.He was dying bit by bit.'How can he be such a stone hearted  How can he do this to her .To a girl with whom his whole world is'   He thought But this final jerk was  necessary To keep her away from him.To make her realize Maan is a selfish person who betrayed  her.So that she can go back to her parents.He grabbed Geet from arm made her stand giving stick.

'Just go away from here n never come back.' he threw away her from his room.But she was not aware Addi was already there outside to protect her as Maan had instructed to Addi.She said not a single world how can she after this biggest jolt Addi encircled his arm around her.

'Geet Maan Sir has gone mad.Wo tumhae kabil nahi..leave him...go back to ur parents.' Addi said jst that what he was asked to say

She was in trance not able to recollect things.How Maan had been changed in days.Even she was not able to look at Addi's face Whether  he had same feeling. Whether he really fells Maan has been changed ? She knew Maan is not such .Addi was lying

From that day Geet became dumb.Even she never took Maan's name in front of Pinky or Addi.But this idea of Maan was also not working.She was not ready to go back.Even after her parents were ready.She rejected their proposal to take her for surgery abroad.She jst wanted Maan .

Few weeks had been passed .Maan always follow her where ever she goes.He was doing part time work also for her needs.But he never let Geet know that he was always there for her.At last this day came when Maan took this final step.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'Maan ' When Geet shook his arm Maan came out of his thoughts

'Ha Geet'

'Maan if u lov me why threw me out of ur life' She placed her hand on his cheek.

'Don ask Maan Sir.What he did only few or I can only he can do. ' Addi came inside

'Addi Sir u know ? '

'Ya, I know..even I m part of this act. ' Addi was really feeling ashamed of this.

'Which act Addi Sir ?' holding her stick she got up.

'Geet!' Before Geet loses her balance Maan held her from her arm.

'Maan u remember issi haath se apne mujhe dhakke dekar apni zindgi se nikaala tha' Geet said with gulp in her throat 

'Geet Maan Sir never threw u away from his life.But U could throw him .He did all this.So that u could hate him to extreme' Addi made her sit again next to Maan

'Kyo karti main Maan se nafraat.why all this tell me?  Geet yelled 

'Geet plz ' Maan tried to calm her down

'Don touch me Maan ..how dare u..how dare u to do this.' she jerked him hand off 

'Geet don take him wrong' Addi said 

'Addi Sir if he is not wrong what is rite yeh bhi bata dejiye' she yelled

Addi then explained each n every thing to Geet after that.Geet she said not a single world.In this  pin drop silence what Geet was thinking.Both Addi and Maan were waiting for her to speak n she had too

'Addi Sir if u know every thing then explain me also why he did this...Mujhe to yeh pehle he nikal chuke thay apni life se..then what's reason then' She said 

'Geet plz believe me I don know any thing about this.Maa Sir could take such step even I m in shock till now.If I haven't forgotten my file at home..main wapis na aata to...may be we may hav lost him.I know jst that is in his note...' Addi said placing hand on Geet's shoulder

'If u don know ask ur Maan Sir to explain this also.'

'Ya Maan Sir I hav read ur note but what made u to take this step even I want to know.' Addi second Geet

'What made me to do this..?' Maan suddenly said after keeping a silence ' I did every thing so that Geet could go back. But Geet is Geet such a stubborn. Even I was wandering here n there for any ray of hope.At the end of each day I always became a failure. One evening I was sitting at India Gate looking people enjoying there life.When I found a man asking for donation from every passerby.' Maan eyes got wet saying this.

'Then' Addi wanted him to continue 

'Then I asked him reason.He has a sister n her both kidneys r not working.She needs new kidney.U know Addi ..wo bhai apni kidney dene walla hai usse. per operation k liye he has no money.But kind of person he is.He is collecting money for her sister .for a operation where he is going to giv his organ.I thought if he can do this why not me for Geet' Maan sighed 

'Maan r u mad ...she has kidney problem .how her condition is related to me' Geet yelled in frustration

'But I hav eyes to make u see.' Maan gasped 

'What?' Geet said surprisingly 

'I thought for days n then I made my mind to giv my eyes to u.'

'Even I was not aware of reason k kaha se yeh khyal aaya Maan sir ko yeh.Per inhone suicide ka he kyo socha it is written in note.' Addi fumbled his pocket for note...'Let me read it for u. Geet..Maan Sir ka akhri prem pattar..kyo Maan Sir ' he teased Maan

'Addi is this matter to b laughed at' Maan frowned 

'I think so.otherwise person lik u never hav done such kiddish act.Okey Let me read.But this lov letter is for me Geet ' Addi started to read Maan's note aloud

~What Addi read that was~

Addi I know when u came back home.My condition gonna giv u shock.But I have no other option.Geet is not ready to go back.But her operation is much needed as soon as possible.I can arrange money for her operation from some where but to ge eyes for her is not possible for me.I asked doctor to take my eyes so that Geet can see this world.But Doctor says he can't take an alive person's eyes.Its against rules.

But I can't see her dying bit by bit.Her condition gives me a death every day.What I did to her after that I hav no rite to live.Even I hav no courage to liv without her. I m taking my life by myself  so that there gonna b no condition which is stopping me to giv my eyes to Geet so that she can see colors of this life.She ll find persons like me in each n every place.But for Maan she is only one.

I m leaving my diamond ring which she put in my finger at our engagement.Even money from my part time job.I know it is very pathetic if I ask u to sell this ring.But in front of her happiness this matters nothing.This money n my eyes r enough for her to see again.

Don tell her about this nver.If any time she questions u about my whereabout say her I hav left this place after marrying any rich girl . I know she ll defiantly ask u who is takin responsibility of her surgery.Make excuse that there is any charitable trust

If I hav to say some thing for Geet.Addi I can ask jst one thing

I lov U Geet .Plz forgive me

Addi plz try to do ur best to send Geet back to her parents.I want nothing more than this

Maan

Addi read this note in one breath.

'Oh this is the reason.I thought I m the luckiest person in this world.But Maan I was wrong.U made me reason behind ur suicide. But u never ever thought about Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai that I loved u...Addi Sir I wanna go out plz help me' she  yelled and got up from bed

ll update next soon 

No more lecture to ask u for comments n likes.It is up to u.Lov U all 

JassπŸ€—

Tense liberties according to situation n rules 

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
updating rest in lil time 
angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
me first yipee...

now about update...

it ...waiting for rest...πŸ˜ƒ

adi knows...i also want to know..
Edited by ishanidhi08 - 11 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

..dear...πŸ˜›

4 Pming me..πŸ˜›.

ur updates r just  ,

& ...πŸ˜ƒ

really  ...😳

u done a dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘.

... dear

keep the  job up dear..πŸ‘..

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Awesome part...continue soon..
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update dear awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ