...😊

4 PMing me dear...

all r the  updates done by u dear...πŸ˜›

...dear..πŸ˜ƒ

keep the  job up dear..πŸ‘..

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely teaser... sab kuch keh dala...
come back soon with another
beautiful update dear ...
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome teaser
Why did maan committed suicide if he loves geet so much
Pls continue soon
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful teaser...update soon...
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jass awesome mindblowing teaser yar  πŸ‘
eagerly waiting for update
faria86 thumbnail
awesome teaser jass love it i haven't read Ur this FF but when i read the teaser i it make me read it 

i just finish reading it...it's really nice πŸ˜Š
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice teaser...

update soon..

thnx for Pms...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
                                                ~*~ Sixth~*~  

How to overcome ? How to get money ...from where ? His job was not that big that he could ask for advance Even his employer was not able to giv that much money required for Geet's operation.

No one other was ready to giv him any thing.Even Addi had given his all savings in his sister's marriage n Pinky's Dad he had heart surgery last month so no one was able to help

'Addi every door has been closed I can't fight but I can't drop my weapons jst for her' Maan hugged Addi tightly

'Sir u r not responsible for any thing.Aur Geet ka operation jarori hai abhi.So if u don mind keep ur all conflicts at one side n ask Geet's parents for help.As Mr Khuraana kabhi ready nahi hongay' Addi said hesitatingly   

'Addi what u r saying ?' Maan looked at him..he never expected such from him 

'I m rite..yeh jaroori nahi k hamare unke saath conflicts hai..but Geet's treatment is must'  Addi tried to make him understand

'I can do any thing for her.If I hav to beg I ll..' Maan wiped his flooded eyes full with determination

Maan went to her parents.But they put one condition that was 'Maan has to leave Geet forever' .He was ready but when Geet over heard this due to  Addi Pinky convo.She made it an issue n had a great fight with Maan that day 

After that day Maan said nothing weeks hav been passed.He cared Geet more then enough never made her realsie that she is blind.One day he talked to Addi .He was upto some thing.

'Maan Sir what u want to do now.'Addi said.

'Addi  Geet  ll never take help from her parents.So I hav one option jiske saath uske parents ki condition b clear ho jaa-agi.They wanna kick me out of her life.' Maan sighed

'What' ? Addi was surprised

'I gonna cheat her..uske andar mere liye itni jahar bhar dunga ..she ll never forgiv me.' tears rolled down from eyes.

'U can't do this..aapse nahi hoga aur kyo ?'Addi said

'Ya I hav to do this.Plz help me..' Maan requested.

He explained Addi what to do.To make such situations where Geet could listen Maan about her.One day Pinky took Geet to Addi's house where every thing was set.Maan n Addi was waiting for Pinky n when Pinky reached at door.She  buzzed Addi to inform them.

Maan n Addi started their act.

'Addi I can't liv with her any more' he yelled

'Buuut why Sirrr... Uuu lov her so much' he stammers looking at Geet 

'ya I was in lov when she was okey.I thought if our families ll not accept us.We ll do our best to bring life at track .But now' Maan said with much difficulty

'But now ?' Addi repeats

'I can't bear her more .Khud ka sambh-lu ja usko.Uske parents ne kaha tha wo ready thay' .Maan said

'But Sir they put condition.If Geet can't leave u .To wo kaise ja sakti thi apni family k pass'Addi was doing what Maan asked 

'Ya abhi chali jaati .Fir jab theek ho jaati to aa jati.' Maan shouted to make Geet clear.

Geet rooted to spot.Never expected this from Maan.But still she loved him.She thought it might b frustration not to get money.But Maan was repeating things...talks ... meeting other girls..carelessness..This broke down her.

One day came when Geet got Maan's final verdict ' I can't stay with u any more.So leave me alone'

Surprised stunned Geet hadn't even a tear in her eyes.She was thinking her lov can be such She never expected.

plz do comment n hit lik.

Lov

Jass

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago