Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vibz88

Lol if you are bored i suggest you ask shaun to dance on chamak chalo along with his g-one nilu :-)

😆 Shaun? 😊
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

Oye Shaun!😲You openly declaring it, now if someone reports it too that we are having fun😆This thread will be closed before anybody get to come to our home.🤣

😲 Scandalous. Reported(just joking😆)
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
xarina i cant make u laugh but could suggest one thing go and wear one size smaller leather shoe 😆hopefully u know y if not then ask me?? its nothing rude so dont feel offendedEdited by goody7775 - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: goody7775

xarina i cant make u laugh but could suggest one thing go and wear one size smaller leather shoe 😆hopefully u know y if not then ask me?? its nothing rude so dont feel offended

OK?  Tell me.😊  Never offended. 😉  Edited by Xarina - 12 years ago
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

OK?  Tell me.😊  Never offended. 😉 

the pain its going to cause in ur feet  wouldnt  give u time to get bored if u still feel bored then have a 2 km stroll in those shoes😊
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: goody7775

the pain its going to cause in ur feet  wouldnt  give u time to get bored if u still feel bored then have a 2 km stroll in those shoes😊

😆  i know but I don;t need to type or think with my toes.  Can count though.😉
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
here you xarina just for you. pls no slippers.

it was a warm and sunny morning when he left his home. he was a die hard romantic and was so sensitive his sister used to make fun of him. these days he has been haunting all the theaters featuring romantic movies. he dreamt of meeting his princess and having a fairy tale wedding. he was crossing the road with a dreamy expression he missed the on coming health van spraying mosquito replents. the blasting horn made him freeze on his track. for a fraction of a sec he though his life was over. just then he felt someone push him off the road. when he opened his eyes he was mesmerized by the beauty who saved him. with background of fairy smoke, he deep brown eyes and crooked smile she stole his heart.
he felt at peace at finding his princess
alas his dream shattered on his wedding night when he saw it was not a fairy princess but a horse-toothed witch whom he had married under the effect of bhang. to this day jithu bhai cursed the day he met his wife urmi.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
To save you from boredom and to make you laugh I could always post the snap shots I made last week of Gopi saving Ahem from the snake.  I was afraid I would get reported if I posted them so decided not to...sure they look like innocent shots of her kneeling in front of the snake and then grabbing it but I'm sure our dirty minds would have this post filled with ðŸ¤¬comments. ðŸ¤£

We need an adult section on this forum😆
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

here you xarina just for you. pls no slippers.

it was a warm and sunny morning when he left his home. he was a die hard romantic and was so sensitive his sister used to make fun of him. these days he has been haunting all the theaters featuring romantic movies. he dreamt of meeting his princess and having a fairy tale wedding. he was crossing the road with a dreamy expression he missed the on coming health van spraying mosquito replents. the blasting horn made him freeze on his track. for a fraction of a sec he though his life was over. just then he felt someone push him off the road. when he opened his eyes he was mesmerized by the beauty who saved him. with background of fairy smoke, he deep brown eyes and crooked smile she stole his heart.
he felt at peace at finding his princess
alas his dream shattered on his wedding night when he saw it was not a fairy princess but a horse-toothed witch whom he had married under the effect of bhang. to this day jithu bhai cursed the day he met his wife urmi.

🤣  That was funny.  Well done!   Thank you to all of you for stepping into the fray.  A big 🤗 to one and all.😃
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

To save you from boredom and to make you laugh I could always post the snap shots I made last week of Gopi saving Ahem from the snake.  I was afraid I would get reported if I posted them so decided not to...sure they look like innocent shots of her kneeling in front of the snake and then grabbing it but I'm sure our dirty minds would have this post filled with ðŸ¤¬comments. ðŸ¤£

We need an adult section on this forum😆

@bold.  Yes we do need an adult section in this forum.  PM the snap shots to me.😆