Gurmeet's ranking - PLEASE READ!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys, I know you all are sad that Gurmeet lost his place, and many have been accusing mods of unfair calculating, but they have not done that.

Unfair calculations are only being done for those celebs below rank 20 in my opinion, but the Top 10 celebs are always looked at closely by mods.

Barun Sobti had two articles last week, and both went over 1,000 comments, whereas Gurmeet Choudhary also had two articles, but fans just did not make the effort to reach that number. We had two articles and a wassup segment, but we did not make use of them, whereas Barun's fans used the chance they got to bring their celebrity up, how can we blame them? I must say that this week, Barun deserves to be #1 because his fans worked really hard for it.

If you guys want Gurmeet to be #1 again, then we must work for it whether we like it or not! I'm sorry for sounding harsh, but Gurmeet's fans haven't been working as hard as they did last year. Last year, Gurmeet always got the most comments in articles, most views, most everything, but this year it's as if fans have gone to sleep.

I for one will keep trying, but I or a few other fans cannot do it ourselves. Instead of complaining that mods are being unfair just because Gurmeet lost his position, why don't you work hard to bring him back? It's not going to be easy because the fans of Gurmeet, Barun, Drashti, and Sanaya are all VERY competitive. If we want Gurmeet to be #1, we can't sit back and wait for it to happen.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree Janaki.but only one thing.Guru had only one article last week, and we had quite a good no of comments there.45 buzz points is like too less!Barun got highest buzz points.fair enough...but Gurmeet got only 45...somehow thats bothering me...and also the view points.as u know, views of articles also count, and Guru's article had many views, he should hv got more view points too!
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

agree Janaki.but only one thing.Guru had only one article last week, and we had quite a good no of comments there.45 buzz points is like too less!Barun got highest buzz points.fair enough...but Gurmeet got only 45...somehow thats bothering me...and also the view points.as u know, views of articles also count, and Guru's article had many views, he should hv got more view points too!

Agree,  his article came very late, only one day was there, then even we crossed 600 comments and the buzz point is only 45
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly...
we have 2 work hard 2 bring GC on top...😊

kamalnayan. thumbnail
Gurmeet choudhary deserves to be at top, I was a silent viewer but joined this site to help.
saji-21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
make sure u comment knw so he on no 1 nxt week
Abiie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree... we cant blame the mods...
Gurmeet's fans dont work hard to get him on...
few people work extremely hard but jz few people's efforts wnt bring him up...
We have got to work hard to get on #1
salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
next week he'll back to no1
kamalnayan. thumbnail
Let's give Gurmeet points every week.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We can't blame mods for Gurmeet ranking drop...We fans are not putting that much effort on leads as other forums do...Gurmeet should reach no.1 spot next weekEdited by anu93 - 12 years ago