Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND OS : Whatever Happened to NandKishore?

SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys!πŸ˜ƒ

So,this is a REALLY random idea that I had buzzing about in my mind and I decided to jot it down.It's quite short but I didnt wanna drag it out πŸ˜Š

Hope you like it πŸ˜‰
Do like and leave a comment if you do -so I know you dont hate it πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

BUDDY ME FOR PM'S  on this or any of my future work πŸ˜Š

Arnav was just passing by one of the usually unvisited parts of the Raizada mansion;the thoughts in his mind refusing to give him any peace . His nose twitched suddenly at a foul smell coming from one of the uninhabited guest rooms of the house.

He moved closer ,wondering what could possibly cause such a foul stench to reverbrate through the usually, pristinely clean Raizada mansion.

And then it hit him...Of course,it must be Khushi!It must be her trying, yet again to cause a storm in his life with some childish prank or the other!

But..no, though Khushi might be  a mad lunatic trapezing around the house,eternally scheming -she was usually clean while she did it.But could it be possible ...that she had upped her stakes now that there were less than 15 days left for their contract to come to an end? He wondered as he moved towards the direction of the stench.He pushed open the door,his mind reeling as he felt the full potency of the horrid smell.

He looked around ,trying to locate the cause.It was then that he spotted a figure sprawled out on the floor,his mind instantly recognizing the identity of the person as he took in the bright neon clothing .The clothing sense was definitely  hereditary he reasoned with himself as he thought about how similar Maami and her nephew's clothing preferences were.

He took in NK's form on the floor again.So, this is where the freak had dissapeared to ,huh?Rotting away in one of the Raizada guest rooms.
He realized all of a sudden that NK had just vanished!Without saying goodbye or anything after a particular family drama involving Kheer.And nobody had bothered to question or wonder about it,the fact that he had ever existed slipping out of their minds completely.
Even Maami wasn't too fond of him after he had told her that he didnt have a girlfriend let alone the hot blond Australian chicks Maami was expecting .

Of course,that only goes without saying,Arnav thought aimlessly for the first time in months.He had always known that NK was upto no good in Australia like he claimed to be.His theory was that NK's family and him sold clothes and suchlike in a popular flee market in Australia whilst he had been deprived of an education .Poor chap couldnt even get English words right let alone Hindi!He called malaria - lavaria,even Khushi could get that one right and she was illiterate for the most part! 

Oh well!Was he dead ? He wondered ,least bothered-the pervert had it coming for him!Who leers at a woman like that just to get a glimpse of her back after having lived in Australia with all its beaches and bikini clad women?! 

He looked around trying to find the cause of his death;curiosity taking over .Ah!There it was . Just you wait a few more months and  the Raizada mansion would bear uncanny resemblence to a zoo ,Arnav thought as he eyed the black scorpion on the floor warily.Scorpions,sheeps -The Raizada's had it all!

Whatever,he thought as he turned around and left the room,pondering about his Jeejaji and Khushi's love story.Yet again.

---X----X---

Also,I know I havent updated Society Never Changes for a LONG time now but - School's tiring me out πŸ˜­  .I'll promise to have an updatefor all my FF's and SS by  Thursday at the latest though-I promise!

Like and leave a comment? β­οΈ
Edited by SedonaScarlet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--drama_queen-- thumbnail
nice OS... πŸ‘
continue soon nd PM me. 
Edited by darksydeangel - 12 years ago
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahaha...LOL...what an idea sirji...?
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it thanks for the pm!
Maddy1270 thumbnail
so that is where nk had got toπŸ˜†! simply hilarious... asr sure does take everything in his stride!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nahiii yeh nahi ho saktaaa
*screams*

well done yaar...u gave an ending to d nk track which d cvs conveniently forgot...*sigh*
btw karan is looking hot in csam...*dreamland*
sweetvanie thumbnail

Bahahaahhahhahah this was good lol

what an idea yaar ...this was too good ,...

TFS ...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it that was hilarious 
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful! Loved it, and thanks for the pm!
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahaha.. aweee poor chap! :P so this is where you've been hiding nandkishoreee!