Dance India Dance Season 3

Rajasmitha does not deserve to win - Page 2

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Zee surely wants Rajasmita to win...other teams have 2 each at least some votes will be shared by 2 in both groups while all votes for Geeta ki Gang will go to Rajasmita.

My first preference would be Pradeep...this guy is a fab dancer. Rajasmita is also very hardworking but she has never been able to captivate me - be it solo or duet. Then Raghav...he is the only one who can surely make me say"wow" when dancing in his style.

But any day would prefer Rajasmita(who is not a trained...kudos to her for that!) over Mohena & Sanam.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddyriddy thumbnail
acrobats queen but still amateur at dancing..
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 I think rajasmitha deserves to win as much as any other  in top 5 after avik except pradeep.
 She and sanam and mohina and raghav are more or less same in potential and versatility. Only pradeep is better.
IT would have made better sense if avik went to finals because that boy is  a real talent. But between sanam,mohina, raghav and rajasmitha, i will pick her.
mytwocents thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They want geeta to win because it looks bad to have a judge who hasn't won a single season even after being there for four seasons. She will be coming on lil masters as well as a headmaster. She needs an impressive record for that. Hence zee is leaving no stone unturned to make janta believe that rajasmita is the most deserving one when she clearly is not.Pradeep and Abhik are way better than her. Look at Pradeep. Look at the way he dances. He is good at contemporary, locking popping, b-boying, Indian classical if versatility is what counts the most. He is better than rajasmita in contemporary, hip hop, and ACROBATICS. We are not blind. We can see. That's what we do in any case. WE are the viewers. We see how average dancers like Sanam getting promoted by the channel just because he has got the looks. And in the process, they are kicking out contestants like sneha gupta Abheek varun shafeer. I don't know what to say. I am just annoyed and frustrated with this season of DID. Edited by mytwocents - 12 years ago
indstp thumbnail
she'll win coz she is in geeta mam's team.and i really hate this concept . **** ***
restoration thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dumbledore1

This will be such a blatantly forced victory if Rajasmita wins. If she can win, then people like Varun, Paul, Sneha should never have been eliminated. They were all nice dancers but lacked X-factor... and most importantly, Geeta's support.

I am hoping for once they do Sock the audience by letting Raghav win. He is the only one out of the remaining contestants who can maintain the standard of the show alongside Salman and Shakti , to be honest.

👍🏼
riyarockzz thumbnail
yaa...
pradeep or raghav shud b da winner...
they r da best...
ya shafeer was da only good contestant frm geeta ki gang...

n plz dnt rajashmita let win...she is gud at acrobatics ..not at all gud at dance...
.Sumi. thumbnail
yeah...Pradeep is a versatile dancer...i know its Rajasmitha who will win 😭 but still hope Pradeep gets it...
restoration thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
that will be the most unexciting finale. she lacks the feel and passion for dance. her dance looks over rehearsed. her only merit for surviving so long  is geeta maa. i agree abhik would have made more sense.

we are talking about the winner representing india internationally next to shakti and salman... seriously d.i.d?
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree so much. I barely remember more than 1 performance of Rajsmitha's from this season. Not looking forward to the finale. But I am still hoping for Raghav to win.