Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

zaabemard

zaabemard

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Her acrobatics are getting old, the overdone smiling expression is annoying, and others like Pradeep and Raghav are more talented.

She would also be a weak champion compared to Salman and Shakti who are both so much better.

It would bring the show's level down to have her win.

But since Geeta needs to have a win, the outcome is inevitable. Quite sad.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

siddyriddyAmarRockstarPalak4bigtimeARSHIfanaj_12mytwocentsrachitmanutdghogho patelmistybluedumbledore1tanisha_sharmaPuIchritudinousPradarshakbratz007Its_SashXOXOgossipgirlsmartypantuknaik99..DamonCrazy..LadyDabangg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajasmitha does not deserve to win" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aj_12

Groupbie

aj_12

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Pradeep is the most versatile dancer on the show i still hope he wins!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalovergaga64nilu215bigtimeARSHIfanmytwocentstanisha_sharmabratz007ANNMTsmartypant..DamonCrazy..Siddhi_yipeedesicrowdromiosugar1LadyDabanggCrazyGirl.21Dabulls23

AmritaSehdev

AmritaSehdev

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
She doesn't have any waow factor and grace...
Still geeta maa ko hi jeetaayenge ...Its sad ! But true...we can never compare her to salman and shakti...please plese ..I hope raghav or pradeep will win...I m the most happiest that day..if they win.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverindstpmistybluebigtimeARSHIfandumbledore1jacinta_91bratz007smartypantSiddhi_..DamonCrazy..LadyDabangg

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

i hope raghav wins did but rajasmita is gud too

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtrb20bigtimeARSHIfan*snowflake*purpleymatterdumbledore1-Shankar-..DamonCrazy..LadyDabangg

dumbledore1

dumbledore1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
This will be such a blatantly forced victory if Rajasmita wins. If she can win, then people like Varun, Paul, Sneha should never have been eliminated. They were all nice dancers but lacked X-factor... and most importantly, Geeta's support.

I am hoping for once they do Sock the audience by letting Raghav win. He is the only one out of the remaining contestants who can maintain the standard of the show alongside Salman and Shakti , to be honest.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

siddyriddybigtimeARSHIfanmytwocentsGeremaniarestorationghogho patelpurpleymatter*snowflake*Its_SashPuIchritudinousLadyDabanggSiddhi_yipee..DamonCrazy..

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
pradeep or mohena shoul win the did

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Palak4

PuIchritudinous

Goldie

PuIchritudinous

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Abheek winning would have made it seem less fixed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siddyriddyaj_12Siddhi_yipeedesicrowdDabulls23

frankshk

frankshk

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Geeta ki Team me Only Shafeer was the Best contestant, jis ko Geeta or Mathunda ne by Force Eliminated krwa dia. Duhhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indstpaj_12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.