Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHi OS - Dreams Eng Translation AVAILABLE!

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...laila889simmykaurrithuparnaSonamcute15rachealNikky.divireluctantfanbasusDaffoidlesRainbow2bestfrndz4everpinkswantigertigerpunjabiquddisucker4arhiluvet_tu_achugagsyobegumlineteedward420parit.mansilollipop4uhillyshivani15Josupraipi2011dancedanceRRAromaHussainwinchfire.Ritu.JDieHard-KSGfansoumyakanumber1raparigainluvwivARHIasr_n_kkg_loverrandom94Devilwaysjnfrjnfrpikudikamz.brarArnav_KhushifanArshi143aishwarya_roxtokyoacklesmanicTRND86--BumbleBee--Bonhi_ipkkndarnavkushiarshishagun-rocksaashshhsN33MAPixieFlameOrion_NMairaKhan1180appy_12yusamshaam91PsychedelicbushrayouAsmara.lilmzsunshineganga16tr-_-harsh42Hawa-HawaiiscorpionsavengeKC294KraniAddie07N0306Rhysennsulochana90-Shobhu21-..Smita..hararnavMaddy1270Bibliobibulusemistry..MorningStar..Jammy-...Penknife...sukanyaakriti_atharvPearlyPalRB81subiscs-GredForge-monsi08shena07zaniaxBunny_Bearzafi.Sandal.MeraCheekuViratcurledupShiningStar18shaaranya-Grace-malluangel...Binny...-SnowKid-Anisha_91mrk-1moon_mine..Naina..areeba_blossomtinsel-afsha---Nargis--XSilentPrayersXswetha10flowers4uHuma-...Doctor...ChitraFmandy15-.serendipity.-polly_mkRoshini1494mishti_17riti4u

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
res... :D :D

I know u hate just "res"
Will edit in a while :P

*edit*

"WHAT THE??!!" was my first reaction when I realized that all of the adorable things at the start was a dream!!!

Ayaan!! Loved the name in itself Embarrassed Big smile
And he was bound to be not so normal, just because he had ArHi as his parents??!! LOL

And the child's thoughts and actions were described beautifully too. . .

"Gobi-less world" cracked me up fully!!! ROFL

And finally, Khushi's disappointment was so heart wrenching, Rae. . . . Cry

"Asli duniya mein sirf dil toot te hain"?? Aww. . . Broken Heart

P.S: And aren't you supposed to be working on. . . . Oh, I dunno. . . . Your FF, or something. . . .
Just saying!! * Shrugs non-chalantly *

P.P.S: To hell with subtlety!! Go and type the update for your FF, girl!!! Big smile LOL

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 10 April 2012 at 5:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyAngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123iloovearnavanu-kdArnavKiKhushi.jalmanisChezzie13cmileyfreakymalie_enigmaanisa79ChocoBloc_12abby2181EverydayCloudBhavz21_ArShisoapfreak13siddy9171-Emma.K-multifacetedpink.lotusbijiliN33MAcpervaizArhiIPKKNDdevishreeganga16trRozy77Dalmuthuyadevsumsun_shine_girlTeriGalliyan.--BSI-FaNaTic---Raichu-kriti_atharvfarheen75anurao.66drunkiiebabetinselHuma-Roshini1494mishti_17dumasDownhill

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Woot Woot !!
I read it without your PM..yayyy
And this was chuch a chweeet dreams mera bacha Rae !!
I mean seriously Awwwiieee...And well I knew you made give the most twisted ends...Cause somehow you do that in an amazing way and still the story seems amaaizng !!!
I love you so muchie!!Hug(our usual ritual the jhappi and pappi)
And then aww...I could actually imagine that whole Ayaan thing out there...And how Khushi forced him into the whole gobi khao with Arnav !!
And rakshaas khaa jaayega ??Seriosuly...That was damn hilarious !!I was reading that part and burst out laughing so badly...I have tears in my eyesROFL
And fir the sapna toot gaya effectBroken Heart  That one moment I felt sooo bad for Khushi !!I so wish after all the MUs of the show are cleared we do get such mushy scenes with Arnav-Khu and Anjali's kid cause Im damn sure they both are gonna love the kid !!
And as Khushi said..Arnav would probably be one of the best Mama's if it ever comes to that...And about her not ebing a part of his other half journey...Im saying this to your character(I think Ive gone insane talking to imaginary people )Well Dont make the decisions so soon Khu !!You're under a permanent captive of the world's most amazing and sexy man with the most expressive eyes...So you'd better be there for him always...
Loved the OS Rae !!MuahhhHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

Bunny_Bear IF-Rockerz
Bunny_Bear
Bunny_Bear

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Awesome OS. I am totally in dreamland. Thinking how it will be for Arnav to say Shaitan stories to his son.. Cute Ayaan.. It was super cute. Thanks for the PM which i will eventually get..

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

res... :D :D

I know u hate just "res"
Will edit in a while :P

*edit*

"WHAT THE??!!" was my first reaction when I realized that all of the adorable things at the start was a dream!!!

Ayaan!! Loved the name in itself Embarrassed Big smile
And he was bound to be not so normal, just because he had ArHi as his parents??!! LOL

And the child's thoughts and actions were described beautifully too. . .

"Gobi-less world" cracked me up fully!!! ROFL

And finally, Khushi's disappointment was so heart wrenching, Rae. . . . Cry

"Asli duniya mein sirf dil toot te hain"?? Aww. . . Broken Heart

P.S: And aren't you supposed to be working on. . . . Oh, I dunno. . . . Your FF, or something. . . .
Just saying!! * Shrugs non-chalantly *

P.P.S: To hell with subtlety!! Go and type the update for your FF, girl!!! Big smile LOL

Hahahahahahaha! Aye aye captain! :p

And if you had THAT reaction, then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! ;) :D

I am glad you liked it Harshu and gave me the reaction this OS is working towards! Thank You sooo much! :) <3
--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
*res**
"In the real world hearts only break"
wow Rae beautiful Clap

Edited by BarunForever - 10 April 2012 at 6:04am

AngelTeen

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-