Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Just a thought on this recent turn of events!

upach Groupbie
upach
upach

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hi guys

I am pretty new to this forum however an ardent follower of DABH.

I was a little surprised by this sudden twist in DABH with regards to Suraj's character. I thought that in line with the Nayi Soch mantra of SP, and the fact that DABH is ruling the TRP charts, they would make an effort to have a mature husband and wife relationship. Sandhya never doubts Suraj's support or trust in her, and I think with this sudden chage in Suraj, he seems to have lost the footing that his character has been developing since this serial went on air. Suraj should have the maturity to have asked Sandhya what did the divorce papers relate to.

He is aware that she has been through hell in his house, and she has still stayed with him and his family and is trying her best to earn his family's trust, so what is with the attitude?

If SP want to continue with this Nayi Soch business they need to take into account, that most married adults have a conversation about serious things and not just lash out at their other half no matter how hurt they are.

This is just my opinion!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyavanka12b2011navyaalex8arshi_karish..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
well my own view is that this Divorce Papers thing is a bit beyond Suraj's capabilities to speak about... he doesn't know how to. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AaaabbbbCcccb2011navyaalex8change12

apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I can Just say DABH is creating very good awarness every where.. all are talking about importance of commuication in relation...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8Mo710sitakshii

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
the problem is... they were talking a lot before...but then suddenly Sandy got crushed by Bhabo and Co...if they get rid of the villains, they will talk again...hopefully.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
i am really happy with the sudden twist in the show
i loved the angry suraj ...that was much needed ...after all he is also a human being and want an outlet and there is a great reason for him behaving like that ...the show is becoming interesting day by day ,...no wonder why Diya aur Baati IS THE NO 1 SHOW ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apkavishwab2011nikhilsahaiMo710Niceup

apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@ Ya.. If they dont drag this track will be good.. we can see Awesome talent of anas... in that nightmare yesterday he was super in showing emotions...he jus fell on ground for her n emotions were superb and then angry young man expression superb Anas... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12b2011nikhilsahaihariniatpsitakshii

Malmsey Senior Member
Malmsey
Malmsey

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I can understand how it'd be a difficult subject to bring up for Suraj.

It might be hard for him to face the truth which to his thinking is that Sandhya wants to leave him afterall.

Would he be able to face that upfront?  So that to an extent may explain the total 180 degree change in his character.

That his misunderstanding stems from fear and paranoia, I can allow to a certain point.

But what he is doing just feels too cruel considering what he knows of Sandhya's innocence in all that's happened so far and why she may have thought to take such a step.

How is she to be blamed to have been pushed this far he should be asking himself...and yet we see this...further abuse?

I guess this is one game play where the viewers remain as clueless as Sandhya as to what he is really up to. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I agree with you that the U-turn in Suraj's character makes this show same-old same-old just like all the other shows on TV...

Let's hope this is a temporary aberration...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseyb2011

Go to top