Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Anita's return (Page 2)

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by maddy311

I seriously don't get how ahem can even give one thought to anita after umang did so bad to modis. Its lame if ahem gets confused even for one moment that he loves anita and not gopi

Actually Maddy... I think Aham is going to be facing the music soon. It is going to be difficult to get Gopi to listen to him now.. He will have to try harder.. Gopi will not be convinced quickly. She spent almost 2 years and he still has not confessed.. Anitha coming back would be a catalyst to Aham in the sense that he would want Gopi to have no misunderstanding but to Gopi it would be a catalyst to leave as she would do anything to make Aham happy. I am pretty sure there will be some misunderstandings.. Smile
I agree

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Madhura2105Sehru_lifeJustlikethat1

Sravas Groupbie
Sravas
Sravas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I dont know y all people are so optimistic here...hopw for the best but prepare for the worst too..

this confessing of ahem after anitha's return wont happen in one day or two or we can't relieve out of this pain  in one line sentence or so like that

I just want to warn all our SNS lovers...that we should witness a big drama in Modi house
Rashi will really take advantage of all the things and really exploit gopi with the help of urmi kalakari... Urmis again plots to disturb gopi and kokila without any reason will taunts gopi everyday ...a silent creature will doubly pained due to ahem's distance and also Koki's misunderstandings...Ahem rather expressing his feelings will start irritation and scolds gopi over each and every small things...

This all will lead a big chaos in the house for 2 months like that then we will be blessed with a episode like Holi day celebrations...now again to square one that gopi will become very fearful and wont look blushingly with ahem...ahem really feels sorrry for gopi bug due to his live in a shell nature doesnt come or expose his feelings and this silent gopi never confronts him in any situation...

Everyday at the end of the epi all of us should come and share our bitter feelings and rona dhona here atleast for two months...then only the results will be sweet Inteezaar ka phal meetha hotha hai...

Fruits of patience will be sweeter ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_doc4everVinder90Madhura2105-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Justlikethat1

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feviewer

Originally posted by maddy311

I seriously don't get how ahem can even give one thought to anita after umang did so bad to modis. Its lame if ahem gets confused even for one moment that he loves anita and not gopi

Actually Maddy... I think Aham is going to be facing the music soon. It is going to be difficult to get Gopi to listen to him now.. He will have to try harder.. Gopi will not be convinced quickly. She spent almost 2 years and he still has not confessed.. Anitha coming back would be a catalyst to Aham in the sense that he would want Gopi to have no misunderstanding but to Gopi it would be a catalyst to leave as she would do anything to make Aham happy. I am pretty sure there will be some misunderstandings.. Smile
I agree
true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its ahemjii's turn... am so eagerly waiting to see him in tears (though il be weeping with him)   its gonna be funnn!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Veni-Vidi-Vici

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sravas

I dont know y all people are so optimistic here...hopw for the best but prepare for the worst too..

this confessing of ahem after anitha's return wont happen in one day or two or we can't relieve out of this pain  in one line sentence or so like that

I just want to warn all our SNS lovers...that we should witness a big drama in Modi house
Rashi will really take advantage of all the things and really exploit gopi with the help of urmi kalakari... Urmis again plots to disturb gopi and kokila without any reason will taunts gopi everyday ...a silent creature will doubly pained due to ahem's distance and also Koki's misunderstandings...Ahem rather expressing his feelings will start irritation and scolds gopi over each and every small things...

This all will lead a big chaos in the house for 2 months like that then we will be blessed with a episode like Holi day celebrations...now again to square one that gopi will become very fearful and wont look blushingly with ahem...ahem really feels sorrry for gopi bug due to his live in a shell nature doesnt come or expose his feelings and this silent gopi never confronts him in any situation...

Everyday at the end of the epi all of us should come and share our bitter feelings and rona dhona here atleast for two months...then only the results will be sweet Inteezaar ka phal meetha hotha hai...

am only bothered with about rashi joining hands with anitaaa...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Yup... Get the tissue boxes readySmile We are in for another big roller coaster ride.. This is going to be more heart wrenching than before and we will not be able to completely fault Aham eitherSmile

But Sravas.. Everyone is excited that atleast after those 2 months we will get to hear Aham tell Gopi that he loves her.. Will be worth the waitTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I do think he'll be confused a bit first and its not his fault as it is human nature!!! he'll be confused that who was his love gopi or anita?? was he infatuated with anita or is infatuated and attracted to gopi???? and his this inner turmoil will be worth watching clearing and surfacing his feelings for Gopi leading to self realisation of love to himself and then a passionate confession to Gopi!!!!!!!!

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Yup... Get the tissue boxes readySmile We are in for another big roller coaster ride.. This is going to be more heart wrenching than before and we will not be able to completely fault Aham eitherSmile

But Sravas.. Everyone is excited that atleast after those 2 months we will get to hear Aham tell Gopi that he loves her.. Will be worth the waitTongue
i sooo want him to confess it.. that too in front of the whole modi family... rashi will definately faint and urmi will be saying haye mara thakurjiii... itl be a treat LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i am sure ahem will not want to go back to her as he loves gopi only but at starting he may not be able to say gopi i think(that he loves her)
i think in the middle gopi may find a divorce paper (which was old)but she will think its new,as the article said
then i think gopi leaves mm,there more twists and then hem will say gopi he loves her,remebers the holi then everything proper

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

Go to top