Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Article: 'No Dilip-Madhubala, a real love story' (Page 2)

ChelseaForEver IF-Dazzler
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Does anyone rem that show - Rishto se badi pratha ??

Even that was based on against-family backgrounds & we saw how passionate it was SleepyDead

I know that each show is different but aur koi story line nahi mili ?? Not telling to add supernaturals [[ adding would have been wonderful though Tongue ]] , but y do people come on this track again n again Angry .. Doesn' human love has anything else to offer ?!?!? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvAbhiyaarjuhisnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK...Bournville..

ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

Now, I am getting confusedWacko

First they said that it was a cross-border love story. Then they said that it was based on Dilip-Madhubala's love affair. Now they are saying that it is just a passionate love story.

The producer says that DD is a part of the show along with VD, but DD denies being a part of itConfused

Chakku what if another producer of the show comes n says that they never even planned of a show at all ROFL .. And they don't even know from where the rumor spread TongueLOLLOL

@Red - Then you can expect Vivian to be opposite to Sukku in her show. This is as possible as your predictionROFL  

Chakkz - I was just kidding hunh ROFL
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

Dhatt teri ki!!.. Dead

"It is not cross-border, not Dilip Kumar-Madhubala. But a real passionate story, set against a family background and the resultant conflict drama," he said.

It's going be worse than the DK - Madhu story Sleepy

M nt against DK - Madhu story cz i dn't even knw hw exactly they were but heard tht DK ws a very professional kinda guy .. Not at all sadu ..

But like Chakku said in a topic, if we had DK - M, we'd have seen them taking different film projects in the show with different roles, their acting skills would have been tested but now Angry
LOL chill yaarLOL

This article can be fake also. We have seen so many articles and segments of kathputli being inspired from DK-Madhu's love story and suddenly one article cannot anything. Let SBS/SBB or promos clear itLOL  

Arreh Chakku kya chill, it's the show of VD, cn't tolerate such a freaked out story line Ouch
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
"I have struck a fine balance between a romantic tale and family drama. If a show only focusses on a romantic story, you will get the kind of repetitive shows you had in the erstwhile Star One."

Excuse me , mr. proud and arrogant  producer..apna pride aur arrogance thoda kam karo warna pinnochio ki  tara tumhari 6 foot ki naak pride ki wajeh se aur lambi ho jaayegi! repetitive romantic scenes?! right. that is why after star one got axed, more than 1000s of members all across india and even abroad are demanding armaan- riddhima...sajan and mayur and abhiya and even maneet  back...because they had nothing but monotonous repetitive scenes...it is sad how being a producer this man perceives love as a selling product of merchandise..the reason why these couples are still so passionately desired are because of the different stratagems of love they showed all of us...ridz being married landed in the arms of someone she could never forget in the end..because love can't ever see morals and values..what may seem immoral  or valueless is what love transcends beyond  to be...love transcends to go against every barrier and every limitation set in this universe...just like maan falling irrevocably in love with a pregnant woman and accepting her also would be immoral but love is love...it never can see any barriers of right and wrong  ..it is always there to change the ways and colours of the universe and can even submerge the barriers of life and death into one ...just like in the form of AbhIya...had these epic love sagas not happened..mr . producer...you would probably never think of casting DD who is famous for Maneet chemistry..and VD who is famous for  one of the very love stories you just described and tagged to be "monotonous" in star one. hypocrisy unlimited. i doubt whether i will see this show now. Had Abhay Raichand and his road of pathos , misery and love not been shown , VD would probably never be casted as the hero of your show.hmph. toh apne hypocrisies apne paas rakho aur chalte bano.Sleepy

Edited by austenrox - 11 April 2012 at 1:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.LuvAbhiyaarjuhiChelseaForEversnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.bookworm-ALS--Fearless_LoverTrouble...Bournville..

ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Koyel -  ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Again the concept of the show changed...now this is really too much.. I wonder wat it is about Wacko

"It is not cross-border, not Dilip Kumar-Madhubala. But a real passionate story, set against a family background and the resultant conflict drama," he said.

I smell usual family drama from this show as well... more reasons for loosing interest Stern Smile I was interested bcoz cross-border or DK-MD lovestory surely sounds very passionate and poignant...now clearing it none... i donno what they are planning... Sleepy 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEverreadingworms.snitchseekerFearless_Lover

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Edited by austenrox - 10 April 2012 at 5:29am
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Are they really making a show Confused i simply cannot understand... Dimaag ka kaachra kardiya yaarD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

Go to top