Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhi Mujhmein Kahin...(RN): OS (Page 3)

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Gud1 ClapClap ...
treat to have a OS on RNBig smileBig smile...

beginning reminded me of original episode  Day DreamingCry...how i too wanted Captain to stay back  Embarrassed...My hero EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Good Naina darling finally found her captain EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... though injured Ouch but atleast she found him SmileSmile

LOL LOL captain itni serious condition mein bhi cant resist her leg pulling LOLLOLLOL

& icing on cake had been the love confession EmbarrassedClap

oh yes! lovely song SmileSmile & since "Baki thodi si hai zindagi " can we expect an epilogue TongueLOLthink abt itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolutionbreez

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
That was AMAZING!! ClapClapClapClap
This is definately my favourite OS.
I know I ahve said this before but i am going to keep repeating it...you are a very TALENTED writer. Smile
In this short story you have refereshed all the old memories of this beautiful story. And how all of us RN fans have hoped and imagined that this would have happened in the serial.
Thanks for sharing this with all of us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RevolutionbreezSweet-Lioness

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
RESERVED

PS*:- main itni kindness nahi dikha sakti...tere PM ko ignore karr ke...LOLisiliye aayi bhi padh bhi liya...par cmnts nahi karr payi... Unhappy

par koi baat nahi...baht hi bade gyaani ne kaha hai...'10th april ka bhula agar 10-15 din late aaye toh use bhula nahi kehna chahiye ' toh...tu bhi yehi samajh le...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolutionbreez-purnima-

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

amzing...superbbb...fantastic...awesome...n a touchy RN SHOT...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

ek pal ke liye laga ke kaash...yeh hua hota...20th August 2007 ke baad ke episodes me...Cry

khair...pata hai teri prob kya hai...tu na feelings ko itne magical words n scenes de kar likhti hai ke...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clapdil karrta hai ek jhappi maar hi du...par tu kaha...main kaha...isiliye Vijay Bhaiya ne emoticon ka option diya hai...usi se kaam chala rahi hoon...Hug

"abhi mujh me kahi"...jaise pure LRL k RN ke uss relation ko bayan karr gaya...jiss se hum sab aaj bhi pyar karrte hain...

Love you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RevolutionbreezXoxowpdXoxo-purnima-

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Very nice OS Clap
I too love that song from the movie Agneepath n really u portrayed all the feelings very well.Big smile
Naina's curiosity made her find Rajveer n they confessed their luv for eachother.Smile
Keep writing such OS.

Revolutionbreez

desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
great os Clap I personally liked n loved the movie Agneepath a lot n dis song was just amazing but really hat's off to u by bringing n developing a great n interesting plot of d os on a song. Thumbs Up Raj n Naina r inseprable n v know it just CV's didn't know dat. ROFL

Revolutionbreez

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Hey Mana first of all a big sorry for late reply.Unhappy
Gud os n perfectly written. Smile
This was d only song which i loved from d movie Agnipath (luved cc as well but both have different catgo). Wink
Naina n her stubborn nature always make her do d things no one has ever tried n see her pain made her search Raj wid a lot of determination.Big smile
Ali wasn't sure but he has to gave up in front of her n when they searched they got d clue dat Raj has just planned 2 show dis accident in dis way n he wanted .Tongue
But see can he ever try to hide with Naina, she can always find him. Wink
She sent Ali back n started searching for him by her own n see she found him in d worst condition, Raj was thinking dat he was imagining Naina there but soon he knew that she has found him.Day Dreaming
Naina didn't let him speak n her eyes said all unsaid feelings of her n she cleaned his wound n did for watever she was there n even Raj felt a lot better.Approve
Finally Naina said all their feelings n his hesitation was removed by Naina n they made the bond of their luv eternal with dat kiss.Day Dreaming

Revolutionbreez

sania_58 IF-Rockerz
sania_58
sania_58

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
amazing
wonderful OS
superb
tum chote chote moments ko magical banake present karti ho.
tumhare FF, aur beech beech main yeh OS kisi treat se kam nahin hai.
mindblowing.
aur sab se accha laga tumne Ali ko jis tarah se iss OS main utilize kiya, awsome.
Thanks for the OS, & keep writing.

Revolutionbreez

Go to top