Posted: 12 years ago
Right now i jst want to give my vote of thanks to palki maam...it bcoz in DMG when she changed ridhima's face tht was good starting they hated shruthi and later accepted her then came jenny...now every know tht kajen r fabbb together in the same manner i want to say tht vrinda was again one of the bst choice tht u had made for d3 although right now the fans doesn't like taani bt i am sure tht later the reviews will change. And i love them
1. Swaron.                  2. Taarey
i hate taani and rey together nd i willl hate their realtionship in future also nothing is goin to change
I lovd taaRey.. Taani is Lil hatt ke cute
Well i'm not so sure about that . Because personally i was never able to see anyone after Shilpa as Ridhimma. I was a KASH fan forever. DMG after Shilpa was for me only for Armann and the rest of gang not for Armaan and Riddhimma's love story.
And coming to D3 i absolutely love SwaRon but not sure about Taani and definitely not about Taarey . If only Cv's and introduced her just as sister of Swayam and not some one who is full on latoo on Rey then character of Taani would have gained many fans till now. Yesterday's performance was alone good enough to like her . But that stalkerish edge to her charcter hold many fans back.
Well for me Kash were the ultimate armaan nd riddhimma bt as far as Taani is concerned i kindda like her...she is weirdly cute!! Nd taarey do seem like a nice pair!
Ps:no offence to anyone jst my opinion ! :)
I guess Taani is not half as bad as I thought she'd be. But I wish she wouldn't have been shown in that "Rey par lattoo" manner. But yeah, after yesterday I have definitely started liking Taani a little bit.. :)
I Like Tayam But I Love Swaron 
i Hope Taani Helo Swaron 😍
i would definitely be happy to see Swaron track moving fast nd with best outcomes but i dont think i'll like taarey.
taani is k but not with rey.

i will never love taareyy thnx but no thnx i will always love kriyaansh and no1 cn chnge dat
i hate taani! and i will never accept d3 if she is here..!
no tarey..! never!