Todays sbs 10th April -UPDATED RIGHT LINK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

pRIYASH NEWS HERE

http://hostv.org/vid/dm.php?url=xq0xmh

Though I call it SBS BULL...

Amazing only this channel mentions this...none others.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Dunno whts d truth n whts nah 

jst wish bth gudluck n hopeee if dey av made up dre minds to stay apart dey live happillyy n find dere soul matesss n dun let dere onscreen chemistry effect due to nething..

DEY R PROFESSIONALS n shud nah let manbeeer effect due to nething..buh well it must b difficult to shoott n al wit ur X:O ouucchh
i can understand..

thnku c sis for d link..

Sorry - updated the right one.

ohh so priyash hv demselves commented abt deir breakup acc to d voice over ryt??😔

anyways dis is depressing..can i hv d link to d e24 segment dat wud b fun to watch i guess
SBS Don't wait for ppl to comment themselves, SBS chat their own carp as and when it suits them.
oh no  ye nae ho skta😭
Originally posted by pinkywinky

oh no  ye nae ho skta😭
I think SBS chats crap!
I have to ask...has SBS ever been wrong about news??? Because I REALLY REALLY hope they are WRONG about Priyal and Ashish...and if they are...I hope they are JUST taking a break to sort out problems so that they patch up and remain together forever. Some couples give off wrong vibes, but they gave off the same positive vibes you get when watching Kritika and Karan or Sanaya and Mohit...I really hope/pray that they remain together, they have such great chemistry that I know that not even acting is a part of that sort of chemistry they create on screen.