Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

anita's return my prediction (Page 2)

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaka.lg

I love your post Shruthi...I am optimistic with this track...

i m optimistic that gopi's suffering will end at some point and the return of anita is something i was expecting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
anita's return will be a turning point in gohem's marriage...ahem will realize n confess what he truly feels for her...eagerly waiting for that day!
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Great OP Shruthi! Cool

I have no doubt that Aham will choose Gopi. No man turns down the love of his life for some earlier infatuation.

The other positive of this is that Gopi will have all her doubts removed that Aham loves her and her alone.

i m keeping all my negative thoughts at bay. let us watch what happens. though gopi will suffer, it will not hurt to see aham suffer too. he will be broken if gopi leaves him.

Nothing to be negative about. I have always known Anita will return. The question was when. Still not sure about the timing. But perhaps it is better when Aham hasn't remembered SR/SD. THat way when he chooses Gopi she will realise it is because he loves her and not out of some sense of duty.

And we can be certain there is no pregnancy track either. Cos then there would always be the doubt that he stayed with her because she was pregnant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everSehru_life

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Great OP Shruthi! Cool

I have no doubt that Aham will choose Gopi. No man turns down the love of his life for some earlier infatuation.

The other positive of this is that Gopi will have all her doubts removed that Aham loves her and her alone.

i m keeping all my negative thoughts at bay. let us watch what happens. though gopi will suffer, it will not hurt to see aham suffer too. he will be broken if gopi leaves him.

Nothing to be negative about. I have always known Anita will return. The question was when. Still not sure about the timing. But perhaps it is better when Aham hasn't remembered SR/SD. THat way when he chooses Gopi she will realise it is because he loves her and not out of some sense of duty.

And we can be certain there is no pregnancy track either. Cos then there would always be the doubt that he stayed with her because she was pregnant.

my doubt is why the hell they are bringing back anita. it is 2 yrs since aham got married. she should have moved on. it was not that kind of true love. the cvs are pathetic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everShaunSA

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
agree with u shruti and remember Jigar's talk with rashi in the episode in which they had gone out for dinner with hetal in their bedroom that he is working on his individual project of his own and soon he is going to get it !!!! I think she will return as his business partner!!!!!!!! 

My prediction!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by feviewer

Ahem in soup and Gopi Dead..mayo on AnitaDead

cool vidhisha. it is time for aham to suffer. he will be torn if gopi leaves him. remember just one day without her, he was helpless, if she decides to leave him, he will suffer.

I would love if a guy enters the scene and flirts with Gopi...things would get interesting and Ahem will get jealous..his stomach would get filled by hydrochloric acid
soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
my doubt is why the hell they are bringing back anita. it is 2 yrs since aham got married. she should have moved on. it was not that kind of true love. the cvs are pathetic.
[/QUOTE]

coz Ahem needs closure on that part of his life...Gopi could be thinking he still has feelings for Anita...but yes it's lame the cv's bringing her back after so long
soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Ahem in soup and Gopi Dead..mayo on AnitaDead

cool vidhisha. it is time for aham to suffer. he will be torn if gopi leaves him. remember just one day without her, he was helpless, if she decides to leave him, he will suffer.

I would love if a guy enters the scene and flirts with Gopi...things would get interesting and Ahem will get jealous..his stomach would get filled by hydrochloric acid

LOL would love to see this scenario vidisha

Go to top