Gumrah

India-Forums

Gumrah
Gumrah

08/04/2012 WU: Sana and Sakshi: Internet Crime (Page 2)

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update u hv written sana instead of sakshi when she was waitng to chat with watan at 6 pm anyways names r too similar n confusing.the epi was awsm n we shld learn to maintain our privacy

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
thanks fr d update bt i didn't get sana's case...y did she suicide?? wat did she see on her phone????? 
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Sana committed suicide because Ibrahim said (on FB) she was a wannabie and he wasn't her boyfriend. Everyone was laughing at her and she committed suicide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evr

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
ohk...thanks..i didn't lisn to dat part properly! bt dats not even suvh a big issue...it was quite fair if sakshi did d same...

dazzlerfan

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Yeah but I guess for her it was a big issue that's why she committed suicide. Think of it from her point of view. She's a bit overweight, has a boyfriend, and wants everyone to know about it. But her boyfriend really only wants one thing from her. When she refuses it, he gets angry and decides to refute their relationship and call her a wannbie, thinking it might get him what he wants. But instead, her so-called friends start making fun of her. It's the last straw for her and she commits suicide.

arjuhi4evr

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
overweight...lol...bt ya maybe we cant undrstand any1ns pain unless we experience it...!!
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
That's true. Often we need to experience a pain ourselves before we can understand others' pain. I guess I understand Sana's pain because there was something similar in someone else's life whom I knew.

arjuhi4evr

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
thanks dearSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index