Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Article: Its Namastey London for Sukirti Kandpal (Page 13)

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Originally posted by --Anurag--

@ anurag - all shows have rona dhona at some point. Suku's lead didn't really excite us but you never know how it may really turn out to be & kathputli is really exciting ppl. ..it can be the other way too.
yup Nowadays Tears r needed for TRPSLOL
Anyways lets c which show beats whom Wink

DD 's fans will def. make a her show a hit even if it really isn't ( geet became soo boring but fans  were loyal )& Vd fans too  , so it will be a hit...& I believe  Suku has the luck . I don't have either of these channels, but i will give suku's show a try (on line) & you guys enjoy kathputli... 

@sweetchocolate - few IF fans dont make a show hit...most of them watch show online which dont even count as trps...only a good show can get b a hit with good trps and nothing else
and i do believe good actors get a good show and role...i have doubt on both the shows...cant say anything till i see the promo LOL...if Suku's show is really good, it will b a hit...as simple as that
like Geet was no. 1 show on IF but it trps were as low as 0.2 in the end...lol

I m not saying that few IF fans will make a show hit... suku has lesser fans than VD & DD  but still she has her charm, her ranking is good ( she remains in top 20)  even this has happened with Viv too . Ppl. are excited about Kathputli because of VD & DD ,  I  was excited  when I heard about  Suku's show  but  Nandish 's pairing opposite  her really disappointed me though I just saw  a few glimpses of him in Uttaran..  they may look good together. Good actors can get good roles but  the shows can turn either ways... i know Geet's trp but her fans make her a hit. I don't have zee/ colors, when you are out of India you have limited choice .. I will  give suku's show a try (on  you tube..  regularly  to wahan bhi nahi hoga) & i know dear trp doesn't count on line . Will watch sid & vishal's new shows  too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@ Nishi - my name is Sakshi... I mean any show with a good storyline can be a hit even if it doesn't have great actors in it.  I will try  watching  the shows online  which  i don't have on tv .. ya they won't help the trp.. Sid isn't the chocolate hero but is an entertainer

..Bournville..

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@ Anurag  - you got to know my very imp. name.. haha.. I haven't introduced myself  as am just a reader & replier here.. I didn't know you have behens also here,  GF hai, many female friends but surely ratio for friends would be more than behens .. you will make on K forum too & sweet of you to ask me to send you  Fr.  request dear

..Bournville..

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

@ Nishi - my name is Sakshi... I mean any show with a good storyline can be a hit even if it doesn't have great actors in it.  I will try  watching  the shows online  which  i don't have on tv .. ya they won't help the trp.. Sid isn't the chocolate hero but is an entertainer
 yea mayb but generally good shows do have good actors in tv industry LOL
even i wanna watch Aasma Se Aage and just to let u know that Sid is not the lead in that show...Apurva is the lead...dont think he is that bad either LOL 
@pink: don't tell me it's Apurva Agnihotri- the armaan sir of Jassi Dead Shocked

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 14 April 2012 at 12:49am

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

yea mayb but generally good shows do have good actors in tv industry LOL
even i wanna watch Aasma Se Aage and just to let u know that Sid is not the lead in that show...Apurva is the lead...dont think he is that bad either LOL 
@pink: don't tell me it's Apurva Agnihotri- the armaan sir of Jassi Dead Shocked 
 exactly Apurva Agnihotri...u can see him even in promo too...i think he is the playing director role in the show and he isnt looking that bad with specs LOL
Then it means goodbye to this show from my side. I just can't tolerate this guy ROFL

Fearless_Lover

Go to top