India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

You Love Kratika. Really?

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Something we were taking very lightly has now became a matter of concern! PV is at spot #3. FINE! GC dropped to spot#2. BUCK UP! But what about our main heroine?
#45?? Is this what she deserves? 

GC dropped to no. 2 & so many posts started floating in exasperation! Wake up people! Our second lead is hardly in top 50! And this week her ranking should have gone up! She looked so breath-takingly stunning as the Bride! 

Think about it 

Edited by shubhika124 - 10 April 2012 at 4:05am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pliss2bUbiquitosLuvStrk-001kriti07Pearl_27Break.The.Codeanjali0111DMKJ_VBharshithaaaaaaajyoti06yipee-ProudGCian-anu93pickachu

Break.The.Code IF-Dazzler
Break.The.Code
Break.The.Code

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
nO!!!
yesa nahi ho saktha..
Cmon guyzz...Stop staying silent!!!COMMENT COMMENTTT COMMMEEENNNTTT!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07DMKJ_VBshubhika124anu93

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
yeah i was also disappointed...to be honest i never really got to watch GC's shows before and actually Kratika was the reason I got hooked onto this show in beginning...now i like both but Kratika def deserves better...i have been visiting her profile etc to increase the points but dunno what can be done beyond that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

solesoleUbiquitosDMKJ_VBshubhika124

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SallyAmanda

nO!!!
yesa nahi ho saktha..
Cmon guyzz...Stop staying silent!!!COMMENT COMMENTTT COMMMEEENNNTTT!!!!

Yahi huya hai CryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.CodeDMKJ_VB

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yipee

yeah i was also disappointed...to be honest i never really got to watch GC's shows before and actually Kratika was the reason I got hooked onto this show in beginning...now i like both but Kratika def deserves better...i have been visiting her profile etc to increase the points but dunno what can be done beyond that

Im glad PVF has people like u Smile But Honestly we can't ignore the fact that majority of people here are biased towards GC. The difference between their ranking is 43 spotsAngry Disgusting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali0111DMKJ_VB

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I am new here in the PV forum, felt in love with the concept of the story, one thing i find shoking is that some people don't like the main lead aarthi. Personnaly i think she is doing a good job and she is fit for the mother role, i saw lot of comment on you tube wich were praising Gurmeet old co star and bashing this actress. It makes me sad because this story is not about which couple is hotter and all...so maybe this is the reason...:-(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.Codeanjali0111DMKJ_VByipee-ProudGCian-pickachu

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with u dear...Smile
she deserves much more...Clap
but these rankings are very childish atleast for me...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VBshubhika124

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fascination

I am new here in the PV forum, felt in love with the concept of the story, one thing i find shoking is that some people don't like the main lead aarthi. Personnaly i think she is doing a good job and she is fit for the mother role, i saw lot of comment on you tube wich were praising Gurmeet old co star and bashing this actress. It makes me sad because this story is not about which couple is hotter and all...so maybe this is the reason...:-(

Maaneet were a legend & will always be! Thats an immutable fact. GC has a large no. of die-heart fans while KS has a cult category of fans. The lead's chemistry has yet not started . True. But my question is why her individual performance is not getting its worthy response !Confused
Youtube does have a bunch of immature praisers/bashers. Thankfully they don't exist in IF to that extend Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UbiquitosNinnzGmyipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index