Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Is HD ending or a big twist is on its way (Page 3)

Lakham25 Senior Member
Lakham25
Lakham25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
no it is not ending for sure
there will b many twists and turns in the Indira and Rishi marriage ...
samir is there to create the troubles ,we will get to see the romance of Rishi and Indira in the upcoming track with all the romantic cosy scenes
Rati and Sumit are def offscreen great friends ,their chemistry says it all but that is creating a lot of prob in the love life of sumit ,an actors life is so insecure when it comes to relationships.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Promos are always mis leading.Show is only 100 episodes old.I think they won't close it so soon.HD has consistent trp of 2.5 .It has fan following.Zee viewership improved @ 8 pm time slot with Hitler didi.And moreover Zee wanted Rati on their channel bcoz of her performance in Har ghar show on zee and mjht .So thy won't pull this show so soon.
 At the same time,we can't expect everything positive in the show and see Indira smiling.May be thy have other plans

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew-Rinky--PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annpurna1111

no it is not ending for sure
there will b many twists and turns in the Indira and Rishi marriage ...
samir is there to create the troubles ,we will get to see the romance of Rishi and Indira in the upcoming track with all the romantic cosy scenes
Rati and Sumit are def offscreen great friends ,their chemistry says it all but that is creating a lot of prob in the love life of sumit ,an actors life is so insecure when it comes to relationships.

are the only one who is saying this that Rati and Sumit chemistry is creating problems in sumit's life ROFL

kamalnayan. Newbie
kamalnayan.
kamalnayan.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Is it really ending?
-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i have seen no new promo or today's epi...i just know that ZEE would be a fool to end this show...

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

i have seen no new promo or today's epi...i just know that ZEE would be a fool to end this show...

yes Rinky Zee is fool to stop HD as it is giving a though competition to other shows at 8PM...

i am really afraid all things in a serial can look +ve only in two occasions... 
1. if show is ending or 2. some very big twist is going to come which will shake Indira's life

so i posted this thread to discuss but all comment on my first point ignoring my second point
may be my title is misleadingOuch

-Rinky-

avi_k_ Goldie
avi_k_
avi_k_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
No yaar, there r many stories that can be added.
Infact, almost in every shows 100 epi. Hone se pehle shadi ho jati h. Star toh esme awal hai. Zee tv v. So, hd me agar aisa kuch hota v h toh no worry, show must go on. Going to get back the trp.hd rocks. Keep supporting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky--PD-

avi_k_ Goldie
avi_k_
avi_k_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Change the title(heading) plz.

-PD-

Go to top