Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Is HD ending or a big twist is on its way (Page 2)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

When everything happens right in a serial it normally indicates either serial is ending or something drastic is going to happen...

I heard director of HD Mohit Jha is going to direct new upcoming show for Zee, donot know if he is leaving the show soon...

Illa bedi is busy with her new other serial on star plus...

So after INSHI marriage and Sameer Jail.. Vidith returning back. Inder and Mandira turning good. what left in the serial to offer..

so may be illa bedi decided to end HD on Happy note Or she decided for high dramatic track after INSHI marriage...

Share your thoughts, what will be next track of HD... INSHI marriage and there adjusting in the new marriage track can go for two weeks then what left in HD?

@bols--

in balh --leads are still adjusting even after 6 months of marriageLOL .

so marriage ke baad bhi misunderstanding and separation track  bhi possible hai..

In BALH show main concept is marriage but HD main concept is to give Indira happiness... which is coming soon

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

I think this time it is for real... how many times will she make fool of marriage in HDLOL

ila mam shayad saath phere ke badle--saath shadi dhikana chahathi hai.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiprachidewforever.young-PD-

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

In BALH show main concept is marriage but HD main concept is to give Indira happiness... which is coming soon

i think next track will be on making mandira responsible girl--aur uski zindagi settle karna.[again diwans might not want mandira to settle in life--and indira need to fight for her.]

i heard simi proposing sameer and mandira marriage.and mandira refuses that.

now simi dose not want mandira to settle in life it seems.

Edited by 100raj - 10 April 2012 at 4:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-forever.young

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
No , HD is not ending.

Now , we will see love story of Inshi.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiRanjinikishanprachidewforever.young-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

No , HD is not ending.

Now , we will see love story of Inshi.LOL

HD is not a love story yaar.. so they will show one track of Indira-Rishi love story then what?Shocked

Edited by preethimadhavg - 10 April 2012 at 4:52am
-RH- Senior Member
-RH-
-RH-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Dokh to lo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Preethi-- Mohit Jha was previously directing A series --Choti Bahu. So He Was asked by channel to Direct Zee. So he left that series in mid & started HD.

So as per your info about he is going to direct some new series, so I think Now HD will get a New Director. So Lets See If Mr Jha still continue wth HD or not.

If Not then A New Director, New approach... Maybe we will see some better HD.

With This Fast Pace I think they still can drag it to 300 Episodes. (If they planned for pack-up)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveKriyansh-PD-

harshal25 Senior Member
harshal25
harshal25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I don't think its ending...
Moreover, about the director thing...Let me tell you about STAR ONE shows...DMG, Love ne mila di jodi and others shows had same director for a short  period...Specially in DMG...2-3 directors were appointed.LOL

So that's not a problem.

Moreover...RMJ is ending and new show PSH is starting (9:30 pm) on zee...NO announcement nor article about any other new show or about HD Ending is present as of now...That means HD is not ending. Tongue

Thirdly, HD has the record of getting the highest TRP on the first opening day of any serial on ZEE as of now...(i.e on 7th nov' 11) and it has maintanined a steady trp since then...It has definitely helped the ZEE to boost up their total GRP's and Zee won't be foolish to end the golden hen...!!!Wink
Best e.g: PR running since long because of good TRP(though lately it has reduced but still its the top most show of ZEE) otherwise the show would have ended a long back.
Tongue
Coming to story line,
We need to remember that Every happiness is temporary (sadly) and after a week or two of laughter and enjoyment, HD will surely start a  depressing or (-ve) track...!!! Angry

Who said that Marriage gives you the permanent happiness...????Struggles of life still goes on...
The only thing is that you get a companion to share your struggle...Embarrassed

Edited by harshal25 - 10 April 2012 at 5:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktihrsriksdramago-sumana-simplelifeRanjinikishan-Rinky--PD-The.Lannister

Go to top