Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Does Suraj got an assistant instead of a wife? (Page 2)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

Originally posted by ananth12

So u guess we are gonna see this couple chemistry and clearing of Misconceptions with a accident ? LOL

No I dont think so , some other shows like SNS used Accident/fracture for Gopi Bahu .

I had an impression this show always select unique ways to say their leads are soulmates , I noticed this thing on show many times ,...

so am not guessng this normal way of accident  ...

not an accident? wow...wonder what else they can do...hmmm...

i'm gonna ask Chotu...

Chotu may spill some soaped water when Sandhya comes and Suraj may save her as he has done before. At the end, he will become expert in this type of saving.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyDanikaavanka12

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Chotu is full of ideas...and he always says he stopped watching movies ever since Sandy came to live there...daily filmy scenes.

MalmseyDanikaleavesandwaves

Malmsey Senior Member
Malmsey
Malmsey

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

The episode cracked me up. Sandhya asking Suraj about how do the pooja. This raises the question about whether Sandhya's mother did not do this type of pooja? Are they atheists?

And Suraj's answer was really original. Just because he is a cook a la Sanjeev Kapoor, did Sandhya expect he knows auratonwali pooja vidhiyaan as well?

And Sandhya as usual dropped her earpiece and expected the pick up boy to pick it as he has done during that bangle scene. Our Suraj just looked at the earpiece and thought of Sandhya's words not to help her. And Sandhya forgot her own words and expected his help. Dramatically walked towards the earpiece trying to make him feel guilty.

And then the namaskaring the pati parameshwar and getting his blessings. Actually he spared her the humiliation of touching his feet.

These things will surely increase the trps and DABH will be unbeatable.

And all those who are outraged, my question is Do you want a soft Suraj who will pick up things and teach how to do auratonki poojas or someone who can be sarcastic and entertaining? I prefer the latter. Spicy food in place of bland food.

I have a suspicion that Sandhya will be in some real trouble(apart from dropping things) and Suraj will forget all his sarcasm and run to rescue her.

I stand correct leaves. While I was being a right sop and wailing in despair at the demise of my favourite sweety, you have managed to hold the mirror to my face and ask me the correct question!

What would you want? 

When reality bites, I always fall for the, tough as nails and meaner than a junkyard dog, bad boy! In Suraj's case, a bit of gumption shown in the right direction would be nice.

True that this'll teach Sandhya to be more independant as opposed to that fake nazook shade of a person that she is becoming.  We know this is a persona she imitated in jest for her brother to show that she can act the sharmili bahu if the occasion calls for it.

Unfortunately, we loved Suraj for being the inherent softy that he was and when a person starts changing and a bit of cynicism creeps in, it's always a sad moment.

Oh well...the mama's boy may finally become a man however it comes about.   

Hiral_Madame - God Bless Chottu and his filmi fundas!  That boy is the best friend a SurYa could have!

Edited by malmsey_79 - 10 April 2012 at 7:03am

Danikaleavesandwaves..Anusha..

Go to top