Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Does Suraj got an assistant instead of a wife?

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Seems Suraj got an assistant instead of a wife. A girl who will help him in his business. Just like Chotu.

As for business ethics, an employee must be respected and no feelings of love should enter.

Maybe this dichotomy is making him restless.

I dont have any problems seeing a stronger Suraj. Who can stand upto false notes and goes for real separation which will free both of them from celebrating festivals meant for real husband and wife.

Sandhya asked him not to help her again and again but let her be alone. Suraj maybe taking those instructions literally. On top of it, he has seen the divorce papers.

As for his humiliating her in front of the family, the occasions are arising there.

Dont forget that all this is going to benefit Sandhya and shatter him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyDanikaRJMbinavyaalex8Juna04..Anusha...Ami.

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
That was funny. 
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
The episode cracked me up. Sandhya asking Suraj about how do the pooja. This raises the question about whether Sandhya's mother did not do this type of pooja? Are they atheists?

And Suraj's answer was really original. Just because he is a cook a la Sanjeev Kapoor, did Sandhya expect he knows auratonwali pooja vidhiyaan as well?

And Sandhya as usual dropped her earpiece and expected the pick up boy to pick it as he has done during that bangle scene. Our Suraj just looked at the earpiece and thought of Sandhya's words not to help her. And Sandhya forgot her own words and expected his help. Dramatically walked towards the earpiece trying to make him feel guilty.

And then the namaskaring the pati parameshwar and getting his blessings. Actually he spared her the humiliation of touching his feet.

These things will surely increase the trps and DABH will be unbeatable.

And all those who are outraged, my question is Do you want a soft Suraj who will pick up things and teach how to do auratonki poojas or someone who can be sarcastic and entertaining? I prefer the latter. Spicy food in place of bland food.

I have a suspicion that Sandhya will be in some real trouble(apart from dropping things) and Suraj will forget all his sarcasm and run to rescue her.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 April 2012 at 5:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyDanikaRJMbiJuna04..Anusha..sitakshii

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
leavesandwaves...

Good post and yes I also feel that Sandhya will suffer Suraj's sarcasms and taunts for some time and then Suraj meeting with accident...  will soften at Sandhya taking good care of him and all...

Then they will both reflect on each other's behaviour with each other and starting coming on the same path of love and meet up at the beginning of that road...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyDanikaavanka12RJMbi.Ami.leavesandwaves..Anusha..sitakshii

RJMbi Senior Member
RJMbi
RJMbi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

So u guess we are gonna see this couple chemistry and clearing of Misconceptions with a accident ? LOL

No I dont think so , some other shows like SNS used Accident/fracture for Gopi Bahu .

I had an impression this show always select unique ways to say their leads are soulmates , I noticed this thing on show many times ,...

so am not guessng this normal way of accident  ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyDanika..Anusha..sitakshii

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananth12

So u guess we are gonna see this couple chemistry and clearing of Misconceptions with a accident ? LOL

No I dont think so , some other shows like SNS used Accident/fracture for Gopi Bahu .

I had an impression this show always select unique ways to say their leads are soulmates , I noticed this thing on show many times ,...

so am not guessng this normal way of accident  ...

not an accident? wow...wonder what else they can do...hmmm...

i'm gonna ask Chotu...

MalmseyDanikaavanka12RJMbi

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I think Suraj will forget sending the samples to the Food and Drugs Inspection Department and they will land at his shop. They will start harassing him and Sandhya will come to his rescue.

They may even try to close his shop, taking away all those mithais.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 April 2012 at 5:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyDanika

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
why? Can't she repair his scooter again? Or fill out some forms for him? 
if that's too boring...he can buy a second hand car that she can permanently spend her time tinkering with.

MalmseyDanikaRJMbileavesandwaves

Go to top