Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddi Thoughts (from my view)

Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have taken kunal's front few times to write his thoughts ffrom my imagination. Now felt like to be with siddhi this time.
Siddhi was asking kunal , "How could he accept defeat without fighting". 
IN whole scene, Keerti has given wonderful expressions.. Siddhi expressions reminds me a song from Telugu Movie "Santosham."

"So much to say that I love you
Now that so much I need you
How would it be if you leave me
Feel it for me to believe me
I want to love but not alone
Living for you and dying for you
Living for you and dying... for you"

Siddhi is in love, she wants to offer kunal something good that she have. She wants to be with him to share their life.
She would do anything to save him. But she can't do this without him. She tried alot to fight and ready to give up everything. Still trying...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi gayatri, I see you have recently joined the forum..i so want to comment on your posts..but pressed for time..maybe later !!! 😭

I too felt and wrote the same !!!
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: poshah

hi gayatri, I see you have recently joined the forum..i so want to comment on your posts..but pressed for time..maybe later !!! 😭

I too felt and wrote the same !!!

Hi , Yes i joined very recently just 1.5 month back. Thanks for reading my post. And when time perimits do leave comments.
Edited by gayathrimsk - 12 years ago
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gayathrimsk

I have taken kunal's front few times to write his thoughts ffrom my imagination. Now felt like to be with siddhi this time.
Siddhi was asking kunal , "How could he accept defeat without fighting". 
IN whole scene, Keerti has given wonderful expressions.. Siddhi expressions reminds me a song from Telugu Movie "Santosham."

"So much to say that I love you
Now that so much I need you
How would it be if you leave me
Feel it for me to believe me
Living for you and dying for you
Living for you and dying... for you"

Siddhi is in love, she wants to offer kunal something good that she have. She wants to be with him to share their life.
She would do anything to save him. But she can't do this without him. She tried alot to fight and ready to give up everything. Still trying...

Hi Gayatri good to c someone from andhra, i liked all ur posts good going
Phenyl thumbnail
Hey gayathri.may i knw wer do u live coz even i saw dat movie santhosham.there dat hero sings it wen the heroin rejects his proposal i guess.but surprisingly it suited to sinal's situation too.coming to ur post i think sinal hav nw exchanged places.kunal who doesnt give up easily has nw given up and siddhi madam who always used to cry nw wants to fight.wat a transformation.
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharo

Hi Gayatri good to c someone from andhra, i liked all ur posts good going

Thank you very much
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

Hey gayathri.may i knw wer do u live coz even i saw dat movie santhosham.there dat hero sings it wen the heroin rejects his proposal i guess.but surprisingly it suited to sinal's situation too.coming to ur post i think sinal hav nw exchanged places.kunal who doesnt give up easily has nw given up and siddhi madam who always used to cry nw wants to fight.wat a transformation.

HI nandini, Iam from Hyderabad. Yes, you said right. The song was picturized on the hero who was desperate for the heroine love. From past many days Siddhi was in same situation for kunal's love. But she did not express infront of him. I felt first time she did so yesterday. She showed the pain in her eyes with amazing expressions. Sinal were transformed. That is the magic of Love...
Pyaar ka chamatkar.
Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm nice to see u some one from andhra ..me tooo...i likd the song...thats from my fav nagarjuna's song...Edited by Murali28 - 12 years ago
Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: gayathrimsk

HI nandini, Iam from Hyderabad. Yes, you said right. The song was picturized on the hero who was desperate for the heroine love. From past many days Siddhi was in same situation for kunal's love. But she did not express infront of him. I felt first time she did so yesterday. She showed the pain in her eyes with amazing expressions. Sinal were transformed. That is the magic of Love...
Pyaar ka chamatkar.

hey im 4m hyderabad tooo.agree dat sinal hav transformed.want siddhi to behave in this way nly but kunal,i want c him in his usual genius nd akdoo kunal chopra only.not like a bechaien majnu who is going to lose his laila's love.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...gayatri...u have wriiten fabulously...
u have presented Sidhi's emotions in words...
loved it...
do come up wid more dear