Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddi Thoughts (from my view)

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 3696

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I have taken kunal's front few times to write his thoughts ffrom my imagination. Now felt like to be with siddhi this time.
Siddhi was asking kunal , "How could he accept defeat without fighting". 
IN whole scene, Keerti has given wonderful expressions.. Siddhi expressions reminds me a song from Telugu Movie "Santosham."

 "So much to say that I love you
Now that so much I need you
How would it be if you leave me
Feel it for me to believe me
I want to love but not alone
Living for you and dying for you
I want to love but not alone
Living for you and dying... for you"


Siddhi is in love, she wants to offer kunal something good that she have. She wants to be with him to share their life.
She would do anything to save him. But she can't do this without him. She tried alot to fight and ready to give up everything. Still trying...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrisgumi82poshahbharochitssstanyashrivastav--AiSha--awesumsonia...OohLaLa...norzar

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Joined: 20 July 2007
Posts: 2190

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
hi gayatri, I see you have recently joined the forum..i so want to comment on your posts..but pressed for time..maybe later !!! Cry
 
I too felt and wrote the same !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrisgumi82-Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 3696

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

hi gayatri, I see you have recently joined the forum..i so want to comment on your posts..but pressed for time..maybe later !!! Cry
 
I too felt and wrote the same !!!


  Hi , Yes i joined very recently just 1.5 month back. Thanks for reading my post. And when time perimits do leave comments.


Edited by gayathrimsk - 10 April 2012 at 3:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrisgumi82-Rani

bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 1637

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gayathrimsk

I have taken kunal's front few times to write his thoughts ffrom my imagination. Now felt like to be with siddhi this time.
Siddhi was asking kunal , "How could he accept defeat without fighting". 
IN whole scene, Keerti has given wonderful expressions.. Siddhi expressions reminds me a song from Telugu Movie "Santosham."

 "So much to say that I love you
Now that so much I need you
How would it be if you leave me
Feel it for me to believe me
I want to love but not alone
Living for you and dying for you
I want to love but not alone
Living for you and dying... for you"


Siddhi is in love, she wants to offer kunal something good that she have. She wants to be with him to share their life.
She would do anything to save him. But she can't do this without him. She tried alot to fight and ready to give up everything. Still trying...
Hi Gayatri good to c someone from andhra, i liked all ur posts good going

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrisgumi82-Rani

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 12504

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hey gayathri.may i knw wer do u live coz even i saw dat movie santhosham.there dat hero sings it wen the heroin rejects his proposal i guess.but surprisingly it suited to sinal's situation too.coming to ur post i think sinal hav nw exchanged places.kunal who doesnt give up easily has nw given up and siddhi madam who always used to cry nw wants to fight.wat a transformation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrisgumi82--AiSha---Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 3696

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharo

Originally posted by gayathrimsk

I have taken kunal's front few times to write his thoughts ffrom my imagination. Now felt like to be with siddhi this time.
Siddhi was asking kunal , "How could he accept defeat without fighting". 
IN whole scene, Keerti has given wonderful expressions.. Siddhi expressions reminds me a song from Telugu Movie "Santosham."

 "So much to say that I love you
Now that so much I need you
How would it be if you leave me
Feel it for me to believe me
I want to love but not alone
Living for you and dying for you
I want to love but not alone
Living for you and dying... for you"


Siddhi is in love, she wants to offer kunal something good that she have. She wants to be with him to share their life.
She would do anything to save him. But she can't do this without him. She tried alot to fight and ready to give up everything. Still trying...
Hi Gayatri good to c someone from andhra, i liked all ur posts good going


 Thank you very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82bharo

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 3696

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Hey gayathri.may i knw wer do u live coz even i saw dat movie santhosham.there dat hero sings it wen the heroin rejects his proposal i guess.but surprisingly it suited to sinal's situation too.coming to ur post i think sinal hav nw exchanged places.kunal who doesnt give up easily has nw given up and siddhi madam who always used to cry nw wants to fight.wat a transformation.


 HI nandini, Iam from Hyderabad. Yes, you said right. The song was picturized on the hero who was desperate for the heroine love. From past many days Siddhi was in same situation for kunal's love. But she did not express infront of him. I felt first time she did so yesterday. She showed the pain in her eyes with amazing expressions. Sinal were transformed. That is the magic of Love...
Pyaar ka chamatkar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mytribharosgumi82...OohLaLa...

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Joined: 03 February 2008
Posts: 1596

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hmmm nice to see u some one from andhra ..me tooo...i likd the song...thats from my fav nagarjuna's song...

Edited by Murali28 - 10 April 2012 at 4:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrisgumi82-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thoughts on todays episode

Author: jheel1   Replies: 5   Views: 828

jheel1 5 828 29 November 2011 at 10:51am by valleyhouse
Thoughts on todays episode.

Author: jheel1   Replies: 4   Views: 815

jheel1 4 815 28 November 2011 at 2:36pm by jheel1
Party scenarios - your thoughts?

2

Author: jheel1   Replies: 14   Views: 1380

jheel1 14 1380 27 November 2011 at 12:12pm by angel001
One of the female characters2 get pregnant: Siddi?

Author: Soap.critic   Replies: 3   Views: 1749

Soap.critic 3 1749 11 October 2011 at 8:46pm by Soap.critic
Siddi -kunal r anand???

Author: ZaykebazzAnanya   Replies: 3   Views: 1644

ZaykebazzAnanya 3 1644 14 August 2011 at 12:24am by HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index