Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
personally i never felt they wer a real couple...i thrt it was jus a part of promotion for the show... i cud b wrong bt i've seen this happen with so many couples b4 tht its hard 2 say whos genuinely a couple and who isnt...
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

will only say hope Manveer don't get affected by there personal life problems...
hope situations get settles b/w them soon god bless them!!!!!!

word!!
me nt likey!!!:'(
god bless em both!!
wese i dun trust SBS at all!!
shru se hee thy r maahir in spicinng up things!!
Edited by docnuss - 12 years ago
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hope dey sort things out...and see them together again...

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no, they have must had quite a big agrument

I guess its their personal life, so if they think its best then we shud leave it and hope they become good friends instead.  
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

personally i never felt they wer a real couple...i thrt it was jus a part of promotion for the show... i cud b wrong bt i've seen this happen with so many couples b4 tht its hard 2 say whos genuinely a couple and who isnt...

I second you Yuvika in this... I thought the relationship came way too fast and now a break up.. Too many things going ard which is hard to actually take in..   Well, I just wish em both Gud Luk and hope ManVeer won't have any side efffects ðŸ˜‰..
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont believe anything that SBS has to say...SBS has a habit of creating mountains out of mole hills..
lets wait for PriAsh to confirm or deny, either way its their life and if this is the route they chose to go..as sad as it might be..hope its a good decision they made..