Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
oh no Cry
hope manveer isnt affected cause of that 

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5abanJatti

My cousin works for sony asia Mumbai and he says they made up..they had a little argument..the news is old :)
Hey thnk for confirming

Guys dnt worry that..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PanjabanJattiArhainAshishZiva01

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5abanJatti

My cousin works for sony asia Mumbai and he says they made up..they had a little argument..the news is old :)
Oh Thank you so much...
I love Priyash more than Manveer too... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PanjabanJattiLizBennetSidNeeti-fan-WhySoSerious-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Guys, guys, guys.

Can we just leave PriAsh and their love life alone? Irrespective of what is  happening in their love life , they are doing full justice to ManVeer - whether its the intense ManVeer dance or whether its the argument last night.

Lets give them some credit and leave their personal relationship alone.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97manjGods_childprachuryarasiya.readingworms.Angel-Jot.ArhainAshishNusiSg-WhySoSerious-adventure_gurlBinKuchKahe._RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey hello no need for her replace got it.. priyal is beautiful enough..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

postmodernistSidNeeti-fanLizBennet-WhySoSerious-ArhainAshish

PanjabanJatti Senior Member
PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loverofAK

Clap I actually had this feeling that this couple is going to break up because there are so many things that made them not with each otherOuchShocked.Its quiet shocking as well but also I am sure it was just an crush nothing more than that as there was 10 years gap between the two...So lets see what happens hope is the thing if not then the cvs should replace Priyal with some more beautiful girl...SmileStar

Its not weird that they have 10 years of age diffrence..the thing is that ASHISH isnt that serious for his age..so he finds himself in Priyal..Its not a crush..Because no matter how many fights they have been thru at the end they go home together Smile (my cousin told me that)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97postmodernistrasiya.LizBennetGods_childSidNeeti-fanAngel-Jot.NusiSg-WhySoSerious-_RiaNa_

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Pls..lets leave it..i am feeling bad discussing someone's personal life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish-WhySoSerious-

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loverofAK

Clap I actually had this feeling that this couple is going to break up because there are so many things that made them not with each otherOuchShocked.Its quiet shocking as well but also I am sure it was just an crush nothing more than that as there was 10 years gap between the two...So lets see what happens hope is the thing if not then the cvs should replace Priyal with some more beautiful girl...SmileStar

areeyy agee country religion dese things r very lesss infrnta LOVVEEE
if two ppl luv eachodr dey wil b tgdr foreva n nuthn eva can stp dem frm being tgdrrr
buh if its dre decision being AK's fan il support him n il respect his decision though i hatee d guys who breka gals's hearts n hatee d gals who break true lovers{guys's}heartsss buh i dunno wht went wrong so i shudnt cmnt on dre personal lifeeeOuch

as far as dre onscreen chemistry is concerned m shure dey're in tis field to work n can act lyk professionals n nah hurt dere fansss n do dre work very well though its harddd to do such scenes wit ur XShockedOuch

ouchhh feelin bad for dem..buh m shure dey knw better den us wht went wrong n wht nah..
hopee dey dun let dre onscreen chemistry effected by tis..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhySoSerious-_RiaNa_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index