SBS Hot News-PriYash Breakup - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
aww.. hope they patch up quickly, really dont want their break up to happen officially... and yeah, actor's personal life shouldn't be discussed here..
aww
i hope it won't affect ManVeer! but Ashish is single now ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by cherry...

aww
i hope it won't affect ManVeer! but Ashish is single now ๐Ÿ˜‰

no.. thy bth should be tgher n it sty for ever... god bless thm jodi onscree n offscreenn tooo

Originally posted by arryline

They had the segment shown where it was said that Ashish and Priyal have taken a break from their relationship.Till things are not sorted out they'll stay apart๐Ÿ˜ญ

SBS commented that so convinient to be and break away from a relationship

Clippings were shown of Goa new year party and Manveer dance 

i thiking.. it is all media fault given us wrong stuff... n thy wil be k n wht one girl said.. thy r ok n went home tgther...

also on india-forum. article came out about priyal. i hte tht article too much... she wntd to do degree n it is ok. for her n do acting as well... y the media been mad on thm.. look at KK relationship tht sbs said thy brke up n missunder standing.. but whn thy told thm n thy said it nothng like tht n also some infro about harshiti . thy did not tell us truth stuff. n moslty thy lie all the way n best media is U me Aur TV... it did not do wht sbs or sbb doing

Originally posted by carisma2

Oh No! Even in yesterday's epi they looked like they were really arguing - their facial expressions. It's such a shame.

no.. i do nt think so... if u r fans of thm be hppy to let thm tgehr onsceen n offscreen too

Originally posted by manj

i think the sbs news is old, but they looked fine in the cake cutting epi, which is most recent, even talked of partying alone and they did say ashish is her boyfriend, so i guess all is fine
as long as it does not affect manveer, who cares????

yh u r saying right .. n agreree... sbs lie tooo much

Originally posted by 5abanJatti

My cousin works for sony asia Mumbai and he says they made up..they had a little argument..the news is old :)

thnks 4 it... for telling this to us

Originally posted by loverofAK

๐Ÿ‘ I actually had this feeling that this couple is going to break up because there are so many things that made them not with each other๐Ÿ˜ฒ.Its quiet shocking as well but also I am sure it was just an crush nothing more than that as there was 10 years gap between the two...So lets see what happens hope is the thing if not then the cvs should replace Priyal with some more beautiful girl...๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ

if u do not say good stuff thn do not say anythign about thm jodi.. thy all way good n alwys onscree n offscreen couple n stry for ever

Originally posted by -SMay31-

yea toh hona tha

just close your mouth... if u r thm jodi onscree n offscreen thn do not say bad thing

Originally posted by steffroc

yeh to hona hi tha. there is huge age difference between them
but its their personal matter. hope they both are happy with whatever they do.
i reallly hope it doesnt effect Manyata and uday's jodi

i do not mind about age... also he dont

i got gf her age is 17 n me is 25.. wht the point... if we love each otehr. tht the point is arudn... n if u r thm fans n love thm onscreen so closee your mouth

Guys, I REALLY THINK WE SHOULD STOP discussing their personal life! I don't know why people keep posting on this topic about how they can't believe Priyash has broken up because of the following reasons:

1. They have NOT broken up. Forum members have already cleared up that false news hours ago by confirming it with credible sources that those two only fought (like every normal couple) and patched up. 
2. If they EVER did break up (knock on wood), I would pray for them, NOT say terrible things
3. SBS is full of crap and will say anything because its a gossip news show.

I hope everyone stops now, I am very superstitious about spreading negative energy, and I hope by us not talking about their personal lives, hamari nazar uss pyaara sa jodi par na lage! 

Originally posted by yaherd15

Guys, I REALLY THINK WE SHOULD STOP discussing their personal life! I don't know why people keep posting on this topic about how they can't believe Priyash has broken up because of the following reasons:

1. They have NOT broken up. Forum members have already cleared up that false news hours ago by confirming it with credible sources that those two only fought (like every normal couple) and patched up. 
2. If they EVER did break up (knock on wood), I would pray for them, NOT say terrible things
3. SBS is full of crap and will say anything because its a gossip news show.

I hope everyone stops now, I am very superstitious about spreading negative energy, and I hope by us not talking about their personal lives, hamari nazar uss pyaara sa jodi par na lage! 

tnks 4 it.. love u of saying this for priyash... i knw thy do not broke up.. n thy r onscree n offscreen couple n jodi too n sty 4ver
point is this fizza..why should we even discuss this..it is none of our business.if they r Happy together or seperate..it's their life...
Originally posted by sami01

point is this fizza..why should we even discuss this..it is none of our business.if they r Happy together or seperate..it's their life...

Hey I agree!! Btw my name is Fizza n I didn't post anythin regarding Priyal n Ashish's personal lives!! I think u got the names wrong!!:)
At pak 3139.

My comment was based on manveer being affected...

However I love manveer and priyash equally.
I can't help but feel motherly in priyashs case. Bec I adore them to bits. And i want to see them not just happy but extremely happy.

So please go check my age and then advise me.

And if you didn't sooo arrogantly over look my other posts, I've been saying sbs chats crap.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
WOULD U GUYS GIVE IT A REST?

Would u guys just STAY OUT of their personal life?Just because we love them on screen we want them to be together off screen too???? What if they are very wrong for each other? what if they are very incompatible with each other? Let them decide their own life na? whether they shud be together or not...!!! They shud be the best judge of their life. I dont get it, why some are hell bent on getting them together! Why enforce ur likes on them? 
It seems that u guys are in relation more than two of them.

We shud be happy that ManVeer isnt affected by them. In fact it gets even more intense and enjoyable. Kudos to them for being so Professional. 

If Indeed they have broken up, they God bless them and bring someone better for them, and if they havent then stay blessed. 

And,...

What ever happens, happens for the BEST.

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
I really hope they go back together!! I am so sad :( They are so cute!!

Simran :D...