GC lost his position!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by minihussain

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono" color="#000066">thank u for editing the post. I'm sure both GC and BS's fans would appreciate it. I'm more a BS fan, but that does not mean i do not like GC. i think he was fab in GHSP and also in PV...if i watch PV, then its solely because of GC and i wouldn't trash him just because i like someone else better...i think all of them work really really hard and they are well deserving of their achievements.</font>

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono" color="#000066">and yes, no hard feelings..๐Ÿค—</font>

i didnt want to hurt anyone. I said my pov. Dnt want fights
Originally posted by SallyAmanda

don't worry..we'll make him rule next week

definitely
Originally posted by kamalnayan.

I will comment.

comment thrice with ur id.
how could this happen?
I commented 2-3 times on each article..
not just that but on his photos,profile everything..
why is it so hard for people to understand that just a little effort can make a big difference!...
all of us need to work together if we want to se him at nr 1 again!
I'm sorry but the guy at nr 1 position right now doesnt deserve it at all..
everything about his charachter in his show is a bloody copy of Gurus in Geet!
Guru ki copy karke Guru ki jaga nahin le sakta!!
how could this happen??!
Gurmeet is always first .. no matter what. 
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Pls no one misunderstand me.i assure u i always want to see Gurmeet at no1.and i try my level best, i do whatever i can.but i confess, due to my own personal works, i am not always able to do as much as i should 
same here
...when gurmeet slips to no2 , i feel very bad..but then, i think that for us , his fans.its he who is always at no1.no matter who is currently at no1 on IF...what matters is that all of us, his fans want to see him at no1...may be all r not able to comment regularly, from what i have observed, many of Gurmeet's fans are not very active on IF,
And we know the reason why๐Ÿ˜ก so lets just leave it at that
some even don't comment on his profile, sm only read his blog...from my personal experience, many of his fans r not even members of IF...so, lets all work towards getting him back on 1...but lets not feel too depressed or sad...Gurmeet is no1 for us and always will be. 

And u know what I feel like laughing at many comments in the celebrity ranking thread...not because they are trying to defend the ranks but because I'm sure they will say the exact opposite of what they are saying once the actors ranks drop...100% guaranteed...had I been 3-4 years younger I would have reacted in the same way pakka...๐Ÿ˜†

DON'T WORRY , HE IS ALREADY #1 FOR EACH TIME AND FOREVER
FANS CAN DO ANYTHING TO BRING DOWN AND UP. THIS IS THE PEOPLE CAN VOTE WRONG WAY

THIS IS LIKE POLITICS, ONCE U LIKE EVEN NOT GR8, BUT WE TRY TO MAKE THEM WIN.
BUT GC IS DIFF HE HIS GIVE EACH SHOW BEST PERFORMANCE AND WE LOVED HIS ACTING THATS THE IMP.
Originally posted by adigaag

</div>
<div>

And u know what I feel like laughing atmany comments in the celebrity ranking thread...not because they are trying to defend the ranks but because I'm sure they will say the exact opposite of what they are saying once the actors ranks drop...100% guaranteed...hadI been 3-4 years younger I would have reacted in the same way pakka...๐Ÿ˜†

i hav made a post just for those who r much active nd care abt rankings. Those who dont care, its good nd nothing wrong in that. These r just IF rankings nd dnt even affect GC bt i just feel those who r members nd come daily here 4 GC can atleast make coment on his buzz .it feels gud thats it.
Originally posted by GCsfan

i hav made a post just for those who r much active nd care abt rankings. Those who dont care, its good nd nothing wrong in that. These r just IF rankings nd dnt even affect GC bt i just feel those who r members nd come daily here 4 GC can atleast make coment on his buzz .it feels gud thats it.

Exactly Himani...i hope u didn't misunderstand me or aditi.i really appreciate ur post. and u know na, i myself try and make other ppl aware about his rankings! i said we should not get too depressed...of course those who r active should try their level best..and aditi said the same thing.๐Ÿ˜›

@aditi.believe me, U wouldn't hv behaved like that if  u were younger! itna to main tumhe jaan payi hoon! u know na.age does not always lead to maturity!๐Ÿ˜†
@GCsfan aka Himani...Don't get  me wrong but its not possible for me to take time out during weekdays as work beckons and IF is a strict no no for me during office hours...I have my priorities set... during weekends I'm quite active as per my standards๐Ÿ˜†...Well IF rankings will not matter to GC but will obviously satisfy us crazy fans if GC is on top and I'm one of those crazy fans...I love GC to bits not just because he is damn  good looking...He is extremely talented and for me the best in Tellyworld...I repeat the best as far as TALENT is concerned PERIOD...I will always try to bring him up the ranks but if his ranks drop I cannot create multiple ids and comment on his article even if its a weekend...sry for that...I will try to max out my comments everyday...I am a fan of Apurva as well who is way down the ranks...I feel bad but no one can ever stop me from loving him unless I choose to...
As far as my other comment in bold is concerned, don't even get me started on that, there is a hidden meaning to it ...my blood boils when I think of such things and lets not make PV forum a difficult  place to survive...I hope u got my point...So cheer up...there are other things in life to worry about... Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago