Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

GC lost his position!!

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
GC lost his position!
He was tagged in five articles last week and very less comments r there..
Buck up guys, comment fast...
We need to improve the ranking...
VIEWS ARE ABOVE 1 LAKH AND COMMENTS IN 600s... COME ON GUYS!

Edited by GCsfan - 11 April 2012 at 3:58am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Abiie*~*Kamala*~*ananya93salmankhanrulzLuvStrk-001SophroniaNinnzGmharshithaaaaaaajasraj123-Serene.Rose-shubhika124maaniqrapickachu

harshithaaaaaaa IF-Rockerz
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
agree with u...after tagged in 5 articles we lost...we have to work hard to retain his position...guys most messages in his profile...comment his photo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrck

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Sad & shocking yar.. Can't believe that other characters- Dishank, Leena & other's ranking improved & our Jaan Gurmeet & Ks's ranking dropped!!!Ouch

Its really sad for all us PVians but hey lets b positive:) Humara mission "make Gc no.1" shuru hotha hai ab...LOL

I'm sure agle hefte Gc will top the charts again:) We must not loose our cool:) Come on Pvians/Gcians/Gurtians we can do this!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshithaaaaaaaTanShi_CrazyLuv

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GCsfan

GC lost his position!
He was tagged in five articles last week and thanks to those who didnt coment, wow
now he has lost to the undeserved nd the copycat serial actor...
Now if u want to see him at no.3 then dont coment now also. We wil nt b able to bring him back at no.1 then.,

calling an actor undeserved..is really rude...

barun is an awesome actor...just like GC..he also has excellent acting skills...he is really amazing actor...i think he very much deserves no.1 position 

If GC is not maintaining his position..its because of his fans only..who failed to comment on his profiles...then why to call other actors undeserved...

Edited by jwalamukhi - 10 April 2012 at 3:30am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nnatasha224Toshibestvadz99kushifancall4angelaAR_ArShi-s.a.n.a-PrasRasnocrygangstagal07nehnehnejiprietypaishu30aanu23minihussainfardeefascinationLuv4gamesPashna.DivaDeluxe.Heebsmelfns~*Ani*~happygoluckyEtherealSanz..Closed.........supriya.ipkknd..Shweta..-Serene.Rose-westindianIlahi_mera_Jiya

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I was shocked by the ranking and sad too!!!UnhappyBut lets b positive and make GC and KS rank better next week!!!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrck

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

GC lost his position!
He was tagged in five articles last week and thanks to those who didnt coment, wow
Now if u want to see him at no.3 then dont coment now also. We wil nt b able to bring him back at no.1 then.,

I'm sorry, but that comment is very rude on the actor who is in no. 1 position. I love GC since his Maan days, but that doesn't mean i have any right to call any other actor undeserving.

From what i have seen, he is as deserving as GC.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

nnatasha224rth81PiyuCToshibestAR_ArShinehnehnejiPrasRasnocrygangstagal07prietypmagnetasunsetsorchakushifancall4angelaLuv4gamesfardeeaanu23maaloomelfns.DivaDeluxe.Pashna-FelixFelicis-minnieeEtherealSanz..westindian

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

GC lost his position!

calling an actor undeserved..is really rude...

barun is an awesome actor...just like GC..he also has excellent acting skills...he is really amazing actor...i think he very much deserves no.1 position 

If GC is not maintaining his position..its because of his fans only..who failed to comment on his profiles...then why to call other actors undeserved...

Very well said. I agree with u. everyone should refrain from making comments that would be unfair on another. I think GC is as popular as he was before..but there was a lil break after GHSP ended and until PV started..so it explains why he might have lost position.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiprietypkushifancall4angelafascinationLuv4gamesPashna-FelixFelicis-jwalamukhiEtherealSanz....Shweta..westindianIlahi_mera_Jiya

Break.The.Code IF-Dazzler
Break.The.Code
Break.The.Code

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
don't worry..we'll make him rule next week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrckNinnzGm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index