Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallu may blackmail Ashu to marry her-Article

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Home TV Gossip Kuch Toh Log Kahenge: Mallika may blackmail Ashutosh to marry her

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge: Mallika may blackmail Ashutosh to marry her

A- | A+      22 Minutes ago
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge: Mallika may blackmail Ashutosh to marry her

Dr. Mallika used her all evil tricks to create misunderstandings between Ashutosh and Nidhi, but she could not succeed as Ashutosh and Nidhi's love has grown up for each other.

Since Ashutosh and Nidhi parted their ways because of family issues, Mallika who wanted to get Ashutosh in her life got one more chance to go close with him. Ashutosh has full trust on Mallika and believes her as his best friend. Mallika is doing all tricks as per her sister in law Suhasini's words to get Ashutosh in her life. Now, the upcoming episode will show that Mallika will throw a party where she invited Ashutosh. Now, Mallika will make a plan where she will ask Ashutosh (Sharad Kalkar) to marry her in order to take his old house back.

On the other side, Nidhi and bade Baba reaches Ashutosh's old house and Nidhi gets shocked to see that how bade Baba knew about this. Will Nidhi (Kritka Kamra) come to know about bade Baba's truth?

Will Mallika's plan succeed? Let's see what happens.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993vanillaskyrima001kritz.anYa.vivuApoorvaFanfiona18subiamanFattoomAbhiAniaarchachiever1gunjan7meravigilisoKrrish4Youhkp11i5hydaffodil81SwastikAshNiNeelimaSJMehek25rabzonedgedebaparna77cuttieemudraswathi

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
tfs

Now, the upcoming episode will show that Mallika will throw a party where she invited Ashutosh. Now, Mallika will make a plan where she will ask Ashutosh (Sharad Kalkar) to marry her in order to take his old house back.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyArmu4evaMehek25

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Oh ! surely she is heading for my Jail track...WinkBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli6AMBIKA2561979vanillaskyArmu4evaAbhiAniKrrish4Youdebaparna77SwastikAshNiMehek25rabzonedge

chumki... IF-Dazzler
chumki...
chumki...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

tfs

Now, the upcoming episode will show that Mallika will throw a party where she invited Ashutosh. Now, Mallika will make a plan where she will ask Ashutosh (Sharad Kalkar) to marry her in order to take his old house back.Confused
lekin yeha to bina party ke hi mallu ne keh diya hai, hum ne precap me yehi dekha hai... so party ka sawal hi nahi uth raha... yeh log bhi serial dekh dekh ke cliched idea hi likhte hai... ya phir aage se hi likha hua hai, lekin haqeeqat as precap to kuch aur hi hai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1vanillaskyArmu4evaAbhiAniSwastikAshNi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chumki...

Originally posted by AbhiAni

tfs

lekin yeha to bina party ke hi mallu ne keh diya hai, hum ne precap me yehi dekha hai... so party ka sawal hi nahi uth raha... yeh log bhi serial dekh dekh ke cliched idea hi likhte hai... ya phir aage se hi likha hua hai, lekin haqeeqat as precap to kuch aur hi hai

Jagan will b keeping a party for AshMa ..and Ashu wont turn up... !

Jagan will propose Mallu n she will go running to Ashu..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSwastikAshNi

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
My prediction:

Mallika runs to Ashu and asks him to marry... But before he says any thing, mobile rings... Nidhi informs about BABA... Ashu runs out... Mallu pechee peechee...

He says, Mallika,  Baba Mil Gaye... Baad me baat Karenge... Takes off in his car

MalluCryCryCry

Note: I just saw the precap and SBS video posted by Nipun... Saw that Ashu is wearing the same shirt in both ... so predicted this way

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 April 2012 at 3:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993AMBIKA2561979GoodOneArmu4evaaarchdebaparna77SwastikAshNimudraswathi

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Mallika will also throw a party ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Tfs Tanu...But party? The precap shows a Bheegi-bhaagi Mallu proposing to Ashu..and a stunned Ashu is just looking at her totally shocked!...Wondr if the article writer has not got the facts correctly or the scenario has been changed from what was originally intended...Lets see what happens...

@ mudraswathi ...Oh ! surely she is heading for my Jail track...WinkBig smile

That should be an awesome track and one i would give my right arm to watch... 
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaaarchAbhiAniSwastikAshNimudraswathi

Go to top