Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SBS:Yash falls over Aarti ,both on bed ..Updt done (Page 5)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Remona

Jyoti Di...this is the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-jZ0OhLUQ
the post has an external link tag ..so cant put it Ouch

Star news upload it on their own youtube channel na ..try getting that link Embarrassed

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

wow looks a neat segment Jo Blushing...all that cracking awareness and chemistry... KaamDev Yash ..bechari AArthi how will she escape the laser beam killer looks Blushing  ..woh bhi candles and moonlight mein 

AngryAngryAngry u r here ..chat ko kya hua tere Cry ..come on FB ..tere wall pe link post kiya haiEmbarrassed ..cant post it here Ouch

Mark Gadhe se pooch kya hua Angry...Pata nahin shyaayad mere net ka problem hai Ouch  Cannot connect to FB ShockedOuchCry    ... Gosh i miss you so much Dead
Markkk AngryAngryAngryAngryOuchOuchOuch

Me ,Shonuu and Jhan were missing u CryCryCryCry..we thought u r still not well Ouch

chal hope tera net and FB is fixed soon ..cant imagine a day without doing chatar-patar with u CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Jyoti dedicates this song "yeh dil hai yeh dil hai ...iss dil ki hee toh mushkil hai" song to her lubb Deeps CryCryCryCryCryLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
The segment looks awesome. It looks like Arati fell on Yash, so it may not be Yash's fault but Arati's as she fell over himBlushing

Now, if today they are not talking, I will lock the room until they clear their misunderstanding even if they cannot shoot for next episodeLOL

yipee

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Embarrassed
Embarrassed
anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Omg!! I'm alreadyBlushingBlushing...Can' t wait to see that moment. Thankie Jyoti diEmbarrassed

anjali0111

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I am fine...Facebook is sick Angry

Jyo my lubb.....Mera Tujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na Maane Tu Ya Maane Na  Embarrassed

OMGGG Jhanu and shonnu r there today Shocked.Ouch..Me miss khopcha Cry  

Hey bhagwaan meine aisa kya paap kiya...mujhe kyun FB ki entry nahi mil rahi hai...**breaks bangles nirupa roy eshtyle  **   Ouch

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 10 April 2012 at 7:06am
whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the update! Finally! Cannot wait for this episode!

Do we have a video link yet?

Edited by narangi_77 - 10 April 2012 at 7:35am
MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Oh, wow!

Hope the video is uploaded sooon!

Gurmeet joking around about how lucky he is to go through two marriages, LOL! It never gets old for him, does it? And Kratika saying that Aarti wants to run away...Hilarious! At least this means she'll get to change out of those bridal clothes finally!

*Edit

Awww, this looks cute! Both Gurmeet and Kratika look stunning - obviously, since they're still wearing the same clothes LOL - but Kratika standing there, playing with the candles...SUCH a beautiful series of shots! I wish they hadn't sped up the footage, but I guess we're going to be seeing it properly today or tomorrow anyway, so that's okay.

My biggest irritation: the heart on one of the doors says 'Arpita.' Lovely. Poor Aarti. Welcome to Arpita's shrine.

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 10 April 2012 at 8:07am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index