Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Will this marriage survive? Pros and cons (Page 4)

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Yes, instead of trip and fall, it's hair-raising that's the pivotal factor pushing this story along... 

This is why only teenagers with looong lustrous tresses can ever get the guy...Move over Goldilocks, Sandhya's the reigning desi dream Tongue

...aur bateee hummm" Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmsey..Anusha..

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malmsey_79

Jobless...what... I thought you had the best job of all. Keeping us amused nonstop in IF! 

Man I wish I' discovered this back in Nov when I was didn't have a job. Now if I want too watch DABh live then I have to be up till 2am.

If I do watch it then I can't sleep coz I'm bubbling with excitement coz I want to talk to someone about it. Mum usually watches it with me but man it''s playing havoc with me beauty sleep. Dead

Hiral - Sandy ka megawatt smile shaayad Suraj ki dimaag ki baati jaladega!

Come to my workplace. You'll find many girls only talking about dramas even during working hours.LOL You'll enjoy there company.Thumbs Up

Malmseynavyaalex8

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Jobless...what... I thought you had the best job of all. Keeping us amused nonstop in IF! 

Man I wish I' discovered this back in Nov when I was didn't have a job. Now if I want too watch DABh live then I have to be up till 2am.

If I do watch it then I can't sleep coz I'm bubbling with excitement coz I want to talk to someone about it. Mum usually watches it with me but man it''s playing havoc with me beauty sleep. Dead

Which is why I only watch if the episode is sounding "problem-free" on WUs and the forum...I usually hoard the episodes till a really good one comes along, otherwise I climb walls, esp if the weekend one ends on a cliffhanger...Angry

Edited by navyaalex8 - 10 April 2012 at 7:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmsey

Malmsey Senior Member
Malmsey
Malmsey

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I was thinking more Rapunzel. Bhabho will chop off her hair and cast her out in the Pushkar wilderness to fend for herself.

In the meantime, our poor princely Suraj blinded by the Talak Nama is doddering around in the dark trying to find himself.

Even the light of the Baati seems useless at this point.

ami_dabh - That'd be fab. I'll apply. I' love my workmates though. Except I'm in Australia and my workmates...all aussies. So I sigh and bubble and quibble with myself instead.

Edited by malmsey_79 - 10 April 2012 at 7:58am

navyaalex8.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@Hiral_Madame:- Your posts always amaze me as well. At work If i don't get solution/stress out I switch on to this forum to see what's going on. Your posts always bring big cherry smile on my face and I go back work with tonic. Thanks a bunch. Keep it up!ClapParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseynavyaalex8seelaks..Anusha..

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
SURYA are just crazy like us. One happy, Other unhappy and Vice-versa.LOL Tabhi toh drama aage badhega.

If everything goes well then there's no storyline and viewers don't discuss/wonder about drama much.Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseynavyaalex8seelaks..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

J

Hiral - Sandy ka megawatt smile shaayad Suraj ki dimaag ki baati jaladega!

unfortunately that smile only appears in his daydreams and behind the scenes segments on sbs. ... but ya...that smile needs to be part of the marriage saving arsenal. 

Malmseynavyaalex8

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

ami_dabh - That'd be fab. I'll apply. I' love my workmates though. Except I'm in Australia and my workmates...all aussies. So I sigh and bubble and quibble with myself instead.

Ha ha ha. So You're in the land of Kangaroos! LOL
Eh!That's fantastic mate.Party
Cheers!

Malmseynavyaalex8

Go to top