Will the diya aur baati hum couple survive? I'm not too sure:

Factors against

1.Love conquers all
But Sandy isnt in love Ouch

2.The family that plays together stays together
We all know how playful that family is, like wolves playing with lambs Ouch

3. Once again for old times sake
Very new marriage Ouch

4.You can deny it till you're blue in the face, there is a special kind of bond when 2 people make love
So, no hope there too Ouch

5.Lets keep it in the family/Dont wash your dirty linen in public
Bhabho's voice can carry over mountain ranges and Meena loves gossip...To make it worse, Suraj will publicly berate Sandhya soon...It becomes more difficult when outsiders know of your problems to mend trust Ouch

6.She loves me, she loves me not
No communication, so Suraj remains on tenterhooks...If 1 person is afraid that the other may leave him anytime, it hardly fosters relations Ouch

So 1-sided Love, no S-- aur imagined Dhoka galore darlings!Ouch Ouch Ouch

Factors for

1.Starplus serial
We wont watch if it's doom and gloom forever and the channelwalas know that Smile

2.Essential goodness &  Inherent Wisdom
I believe in the essential goodness of Suraj and the inherent wisdom of Sandhya to sort things out- After all, Diya aur baati hum Smile

3.Bhabho exposed
Suraj's misconception that Bhabho may be devastated on learning about the Divorce (HAHAHAHAHA...Stern Smile) will be swiftly corrected when she'll start doing her patented "Wanna be my chammak chalo" moves on hearing the news ...Hence, Sandhya's claim that Bhabho hasnt forgiven her will be reiterated Smile

If SurYa successfully remain a couple in the end despite everything, I'm not sure if the wounds dont run too deep...In every difficult situation in future, Suraj and Sandhya may remember/remind one another of these harsh times and their love may grow a tiny bit colder...But since this marriage isnt "real" anyway, I suppose it cant be much worse Ouch

Edited by navyaalex8 - 10 April 2012 at 3:23am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi0712SonarMeyeMalmseyb2011ashGC_arjaMJV2westindianFatima_Qseelaks.Ami..Sidra..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Well hello miss gloom and doom. Big smile

There's a story going around that Suraj will be involved in an accident. Guess why? I don't need to tell you do I? Nurse Sandy! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyDanikab2011navyaalex8seelaks.Sidra

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
O great! Nurse Sandy! OuchNow all we need is Firefighter Suraj for things to get really clichedTongue LOL.

Sorry, but was hoping that they would actually TALK!! Come to think of it, Suraj being bedbound could lead to him being a captive audience...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyDanikab2011MJV2westindianseelaks.Sidra

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
of course they'll talk!

Suraj ji ... woh...main ...

Sandhyaji... aap...

but no, she'll have to get physical with the title track going in surround sound, huge fan blowing, TRPs zooming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyDanikab2011navyaalex8MJV2seelaks.Sidra

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
LOL

I know, the fan blower bhaiyya will be doing overtime! LOL

Couldnt he have blown it a bit harder and swept that talaaknama paper out the window instead of playfully all around the room?Tongue

TRPs may zoom but I hope it's not another tasteless falling-catching-bathing sequence again... All the problems will still be there in the morning + guilt/regret!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyb2011..Anusha...Sidraseelaks

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
ya true...

but hey they used to talk a lot before!  I've been watching past episodes. Wow could they talk! Even exchanged show and tell scar stories and various other tid bits...so why did all that stop?  Bhabo's 15 day naansense? ... or Preeti running all over town behind Sandy yelling 'Talaak! Talaak!' ?? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyb2011navyaalex8.Sidra

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
If only they were left alone to muddle through themselves instead of well-wishers and ill-wishers interfering... Suraj's kindness to Sandhya with the award and Sandhya mending the scooter led to lovely sequences...Kindness is nigh irresistible...Now that he's all shades of grey and the scooter's mended, what next?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeMalmseyb2011..Anusha...Sidra

Malmsey Senior Member
Malmsey
Malmsey

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
) The question now dear Navy is...am I going to survive Diya aur Baati?

My diya is going to either go out under the torrential rain of my tears at the stupidity of my fallen hero (oh Suraj why... kyun... why??!!!) Cry

or its going to combust from my fury at the the unfairness of it all.Angry ARGGGHHH!!!

Dagnamit! Suraj ya ning nong...how about the fact that your beloved was treated sooo badly that she is dying inside while you stood there and let your mother tear her to bits.

Usko kyun saza de rahe ho jiska koi dosh nahi??!!!

Man...what kind of comprehensively warped dream was that.

Bloody hell...where's Preethi when you need somebody to shake some sense into theis misguided fool!

Sorry for regurgitating my disappointment from that last epi. It was bound to happen. I knew this week was going to be a tough watch with misunderstandings and thought I'd watch it all at the end of the week.

Lack of will power and here I am after that brutal assault on my senses.

The demise of Suraj's rose colored glasses in the worse possible way. Attacking Sandhya! *sigh* Now what? Ouch

Edit - @Hiral_Madame It's possible Suraj bumped his noggin somewhere coz he's acting totally outta character. Or maybe evil Suraj has taken over his body this Gandaur... who knows.

(Emotional writing = bad grammar and spelling. Sorries. Embarrassed)

Edited by malmsey_79 - 10 April 2012 at 4:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011navyaalex8

Go to top