Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

10th April - IBN7 [SJKN]-Anandis Dusri Shaadi - WU (Page 3)

sree.m Senior Member
sree.m
sree.m

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by surabhi01

glad 2  hear this news.now it will be silent slap 2 jagat and gauri

I bet Gauri will be very pleased.LOL

But not for very longWink as she cant tolerate to see a sad Jagya lost in Anandi's thought's with her getting remarriedThumbs Up, besides her own fraud will be exposed one day and Jagya will say good bye to her forever.LOL

Chytra Goldie
Chytra
Chytra

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

so DS might suggest that Abhishek is a good match for Anandi and then Anandi will bring out the entire Abhishek and Asha affair and get them married. 

So thats what this is leading to. 

I do not want that disgusting SLIME of a man (jagya) anywhere near Anandi

OHhh Suchi,

SLIME is 100% validated but the testcase failed for this nutcase when you mentioned him as man!!!Tongue Do you still think he is a man enough???Shocked
Damn we are talking about jaGAYa here!!!!
where is niharika????

Edited by ashahai_aamanke - 10 April 2012 at 6:26am
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by pjyo

Must be dadisas reacion after she sees anandi throwing away all jagya stuff..Ermm
dadisa ready to get her remarried but how will they convince anandi ...

Guess it won't be difficult Jyo!!! Now that she's completely broken by Jag she might agree to it ...Approve

If she doesn't agree, i wouldn't mind if DS tells her that she wants to bring J-G back..and  it would be better off if A gets married to someone and leaves Haveli...that they can't live happily if she lives single in her parents house or else where!I hope A agrees to it w/o too many complications!
but she is the sarpanch of jetsar naaErmm,all her  school work everything is there so how can she leave and settle somewhere else..i just hope atleast she insists on getting divorced ,be totally free of jagath'sAngry name..then marry when  she wants ,whenever she is emotionally ready to move on,not due to any pressure from anyone ...
And it wont be that easy asru,that idiot will soon find out life in mumbai wont be as easy as he thinks,he will be sitting at home after being debarred and then gauri will start giving taane ,also her mom wil start ,"kunwarsa is sitting at home when he has such  a huge hospital of his own in jetsar..sabb kuchh  le ke aanandi raaj karr rahi hai jetsar mein"..then he could   cause more trouble ...
i don't wand DS bringing them back,let saccha pyar jodi stay far away in mumbai..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourILoveDramasamvi.nya_ansarihookedIBserenity

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

nothing is going to happen only positive thing i feel here is that ds is now comforatable with the idea of anandi's remarriage

see there has been no news reg any male's entry adn after wht happend to that guy shravan i doubt if i can trust bv cvs
this track is there so that jagya can realise his mistakes found his true calling and return to anandi and then anandi kicks him outLOL
sumi words will come true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chytranya_ansarihooked

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

nothing is going to happen only positive thing i feel here is that ds is now comforatable with the idea of anandi's remarriage

see there has been no news reg any male's entry adn after wht happend to that guy shravan i doubt if i can trust bv cvs
this track is there so that jagya can realise his mistakes found his true calling and return to anandi and then anandi kicks him outLOL

I agree ...they will be no remarriage...it will be A and J back together...although the timing may be 50 years later...can't not allow the CV's their joys of twists and turns can we??SleepyDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedintruderfast

Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Well it's about time.
hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

I agree ...they will be no remarriage...it will be A and J back together...although the timing may be 50 years later...can't not allow the CV's their joys of twists and turns can we??SleepyDead
Nope - We can't deny them their pleasures in giving us hope one week and dashing it the next.

Now, I guess - the only satisfying thing to look forward to will be Ms. Mukhaota Remover's, mukhauta removal...Embarrassed, and to see Jagya's face go from pink to red to yellow to white...LOLLOL

That is all I want now. And ofcourse - their efforts at making ends meet and paying hospi bills + car repair bills + home bills and the sasuma's taana's to Kanwarsa sitting at home.

Anandi however, will hv no problems in dashing these remarriage hopes - that I'm confident of. She'll say Enough - I did it one time and never again. I will be my own person thankyou.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramasamvi.

Go to top